I noticed in a search that on here last year it was announced Vlingo was free "for a limited time" then I noticed it is free right now in the app store and I was curious is is really just free "for now" or has it been free for over a year now?

BlackBerry Voice to Text and Voice Recognition Apps | Vlingo

In any case, it's free...... I love that app and was really missing not having Siri on my old iDevice when I came over to BB. Vlingo seems to actually work BETTER than Siri. There is not a chance in you know what you could say YIPPIE KI YAY and Siri even remotely come close.... Vlingo nailed it. .......sometimes it's best not to ask why.
    10-20-12 10:51 PM
    There's 2 versions of vlingo. The lite version and a premium version. The lite version is and has always been free. It has limited functionality but works. The premium one has more options and settings that you can tweak.
    10-20-12 11:09 PM
    Well then FYI everyone:

For a limited time, the full-featured Vlingo Plus is available on BlackBerry AppWorld FOR FREE. Normally $19.99, BlackBerry is offering Vlingo Plus as a special "Thank You" gift for all its loyal customers. Click here to visit AppWorld and download Vlingo today.
    10-20-12 11:10 PM