oh right just that i seen comments on the app from people with British accent so unless if they in america and using it i don't know :S
    06-25-08 04:48 PM
    thanks Mestapho i'll give it a shot when i get home
    06-25-08 04:52 PM
    It does: I'm running 4.5.0.44 on an 8310. It will be much more useful after a few revisions.
    I, too, am using it with OS 4.5.44. It works fine but seems a little slow IMO.

(I used the OTA download at http://m.vlingo.com and it installed without a hitch.)
    Last edited by jimmers; 06-25-08 at 04:58 PM.
    06-25-08 04:56 PM
    thanks Mestapho i'll give it a shot when i get home
    No problem.
    06-25-08 04:56 PM
    Its an ok program. I suppose it would be good for driving, but the accuracy wasn't that good. I found myself have to say the message a few times to get it to have each word correct. I can type faster than getting this thing to be accurate. I'm not going to use it just for texting in the car. I hardly text while I am in because most of my trips are short and for longer trips I can just text ttyl because I rather enjoy the radio than speak like a robot into my phone lol. Probably a great program, but not for me.
    06-25-08 04:58 PM
    Downloaded it, looked at it, tried it, deleted it in 15 min.
    06-25-08 05:00 PM
    where is this link to get the version for 4.3
    06-25-08 05:00 PM
    its kind of unreliable with the listening then spelling out the words no matter what i say there is always taco in there, lol man so i do have a mexican accent after all lol
    06-25-08 05:03 PM
    oh right just that i seen comments on the app from people with British accent so unless if they in america and using it i don't know :S
    Hey

I'm from the UK using the application on T-Mobile. To be honest - I don't think it works too well at the moment with people that have a british accent!
    06-25-08 05:15 PM
    This will definatley come in handy while driving!!

I had to respeak my text several times because vlingo was adding things that didn't say. But over all I think I'm gonna like this!!!
    06-25-08 05:23 PM
    I have an american accent and it has trouble with that too. it is funny tho, what words it comes up with and i just have to keep working on it. i really like it.
    06-25-08 05:23 PM
    8130 on USCC
    OS 4.3

works on my phone just fine.. so far

i'll be playing with it all night and ill get back to you in the morning
    06-25-08 05:36 PM
    never mind fiqured it out!
    Last edited by grayzweb; 06-25-08 at 06:12 PM.
    06-25-08 06:10 PM
    Its an ok program. I suppose it would be good for driving, but the accuracy wasn't that good. I found myself have to say the message a few times to get it to have each word correct. I can type faster than getting this thing to be accurate. I'm not going to use it just for texting in the car. I hardly text while I am in because most of my trips are short and for longer trips I can just text ttyl because I rather enjoy the radio than speak like a robot into my phone lol. Probably a great program, but not for me.
    Don't miss the point that vlingo LEARNS to "hear" and interpret your voice as you go. The more you use it, the better it gets. The more you correct it, the more it learns, the less often you have to correct.

Don't ditch it until you've given it a chance to learn your voice and language usage.

Downloaded it this morning. LOVE IT!

I do drive a LOT. This is gonna be a lifesaver, literally.

besiderself
    06-25-08 06:35 PM
    see Mestapho, thats what i like about you. You take the time to investigate and read, me i like to freak out shout "this wont work" and wonder if somethings wrong with Trigger. Thanks Im up and running now i'll let cha know what i think about it later.
    06-25-08 07:02 PM
    Im downloading the OTA now
    06-25-08 07:25 PM
    apn host routing tables yeah yeah yeah this too complicated
    i think ill hang back and see if anybody thinks this is worth all the hassle whats an apn anyway? how do i know if im on GSN or was it GSM?
    06-25-08 07:27 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD