Hi everybody.

I want to get the visual voicemail option on my bold. I can't use any thirdparty services because it is long distance from Canada.

I want to install the BB Visual Voice mail app on my bold without installing ATT vendor information.

Any help would be appreciated.
    05-20-09 12:46 PM
    Your carrier has to enable visual voicemail for it to work no matter what vendor OS it comes from.
    05-20-09 12:53 PM
    do they have to send the service books?

my carrier only provides visual voicemail for iphone. i did have the service before... i am wondering if i can use that service with bold
    05-20-09 01:05 PM
    do they have to send the service books?

my carrier only provides visual voicemail for iphone. i did have the service before... i am wondering if i can use that service with bold
    Not quite yet. For example, in the newest beta OS's for the Bold on AT&T the visual voicemail application does appear. But there is no way to enable it without the service being available for the specific phone. In the Bold forum we've pretty much agreed that visual voicemail is coming, but we just don't know when. I'm not sure about Fido though.

Note: if you've installed any beta OS .237 or higher on your Bold, you might want to get rid of visual voicemail on it or else you won't receive your regular voice mail notifications.
    05-20-09 01:08 PM
    ok thanks for the reply.. i don't have the beta version. so the app won't work with iphone visual voice mail service available
    05-20-09 01:11 PM
    ok thanks for the reply.. i don't have the beta version. so the app won't work with iphone visual voice mail service available
    No because it is iPhone specific.
    05-20-09 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD