I haven�t heard a lot of speculation about Viigo - Project Tango in a while....but has anyone else been to the site recently ? the reason i ask is this, yesterday around 10:00am i went to http://viigo.com/tango and i distinctively remember it saying coming in 10 Hours 28 Minutes so i figured that by lastnight i would be downloading this magnificent program, but now when i check it today at 9:30am its says coming in 8 Hours 27 Minutes ? what gives
    06-17-08 09:13 AM
    The release was delayed until 5:00 Eastern. Not sure why, but just a little longer.
    06-17-08 09:15 AM
    What does project tango add over the standard viigo? Doesn't say much on the site.
    06-17-08 09:18 AM
    I haven�t heard a lot of speculation about Viigo - Project Tango in a while....but has anyone else been to the site recently ? the reason i ask is this, yesterday around 10:00am i went to http://viigo.com/tango and i distinctively remember it saying coming in 10 Hours 28 Minutes so i figured that by lastnight i would be downloading this magnificent program, but now when i check it today at 9:30am its says coming in 8 Hours 27 Minutes ? what gives
    OMG I JUST POSTED THE SAME THING IN THE 83XX THREAD. LOLOL I agree with you, I woke up so early thinking I was going to be downloading Tango!!! I counted 10 hours, and so by 5:30 it should be ready for dl. Lets see how many more hours they say then
    06-17-08 09:30 AM
    Purpleberry218. Lol did you that's funny I just got home and I was looking at the recent posts and I noticed ur thread.....and said $hit...I started the same thread. But yeah its like the count down stops at 5 est and picks back up in the mornings why is that ? I went to viigo from my phone but that's no help. Lol so anyone out there. Has tango LAUNCHED yet ??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 08:05 PM
    Purpleberry218. Lol did you that's funny I just got home and I was looking at the recent posts and I noticed ur thread.....and said $hit...I started the same thread. But yeah its like the count down stops at 5 est and picks back up in the mornings why is that ? I went to viigo from my phone but that's no help. Lol so anyone out there. Has tango LAUNCHED yet ??

06-17-08 08:06 PM
    Yep. Some have it already. Check it out.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/vii...25/index4.html
    06-17-08 08:30 PM
    The beta has begun. It looks kinda neat I guess...but all top secret so no more hints.....
    06-17-08 08:56 PM
    Erm, what is Tango? Besides a dance. =P
    06-17-08 09:14 PM
    Erm, what is Tango? Besides a dance. =P
    Check the link on the earlier posts to Viigo Project Tango. Or do a search on the forums. Kevin had reviewed it after WES.
    06-17-08 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD