The title of the thread question, or do I have to send one at a time? I want to update my OS, but i really don't want to take the time to read all 350 unread articles before I do the update when I could send them all to my pc email and read them while the BB updates.
    08-29-08 06:40 AM
    just take note of your user name and which email you used (viigo>options>account) and after os update you have to reregister, it's always kept mine
    08-29-08 06:54 AM
    Well it keeps the channels but not the articles. Last time I did an OS update I suspected it wouldn't so I read the handful that I had and after the update all the channels were there but it had retrieved all the latest articles but the ones I had saved were gone. But if i have to send them to myself one at a time I might as well read them all even though I'd rather do that on my PC while the OS is updating on the BB.
    08-29-08 07:03 AM
    I'm pretty sure it kept mine, what about backing up/restore the entire app. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...cations-53201/
    08-29-08 07:11 AM
    I just want the olympics and CFL off mine
    08-29-08 07:12 AM
    oh and come on with the podcasts already!
    08-29-08 07:13 AM
    I'm pretty sure it kept mine, what about backing up/restore the entire app. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...cations-53201/
    I did that the last time perhaps it was just a fluke. I'm not sure i want to risk it though. I really do like to read through all off the feeds.
    08-29-08 07:20 AM
    I don't know what else to tell ya, Better get to reading huh? to bad you can't just move it memory card.
    08-29-08 07:29 AM
    That would rock if the articles were stored on the media card. I wonder if that is possible for them to code. I'm in the process of reading all of them now. I think I'm about 1/5 of the way through.
    08-29-08 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD