I want to learn what to do with this Viigo app everyone seems to be raving about. My biggest interests are local news, weather, and my favorite sports team. Help me get started! Thanks.
    08-28-08 04:38 AM
    Best thing to do is download the application and learn as you go. Here is a link:

Viigo for Individuals | Viigo Solutions | Viigo | Living Life Untethered

You may also want to try the Viigo Tango edition, but that is still in beta testing at the moment and it looks very promising. Here is there link:

Viigo: Project Tango

Enjoy!
    08-28-08 07:22 AM
    It's as easy as 1, 2, 3. Install viigo if you haven't already. Hit the menu button. I'd change to settings 1st. I personally prefer to set the article settings to max and update the channels every 2 hours. Then go back to the RSS channel list and hit menu and choose add channel. You can look through lists of all sorts of different feeds and choose ones you want to subscribe to and you can also add your own channels if you know the feed link or website that contains feeds you want to add. Most website have an icon indicating it has a feed you can subscribe to. Firefox 3 has an indicator for feeds in the URL bar which is real handy for getting the link for adding a feed in viigo. You can send the link to your BB using email or manually type it in. And away you go. Once you have the feed subscribed to you can go to the list and choose one of the channels to read the articles. You can even open an article in the browser to see the full article as it would appear in a browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD