So far i see them going after BBRY With Security (Samsung Knox) sounds like their version of BALANCE
    Really want to see how the quality of the camera will be with the 13mp camera
    Dual record function is pretty cool (but then i saw how its actually going to be used lol) still slightly cool,
    Drama shot is nice lol
    Eraser looks something like timeshift just samsungs version lol
    S-Translator pretty nice must admit
    DID THEY JUS SAY SAMSUNG HUB -_-
    Group play is nice,i heard someone in cb forums talking about developing an app like this for bb10 a few days ago
    Dual Video is interesting,but the chat on..blackberry share screen?
    Last edited by SirJes; 03-14-13 at 07:00 PM.
    03-14-13 06:22 PM
    Pretty cool camera features.
    03-14-13 06:35 PM
    I think there are some really nice features, especially with the camera. The screen seems awesome also. Still, it's very difficult for me to get excited over what is, essentially, just another Android device.
    03-14-13 06:38 PM
    drama shot, s translator, including yourself in pics.....all awesome.
    03-14-13 06:43 PM
    I'm pretty darn disappointed in the GS4. I have had Android phones for a while now, and all I can say is, "big whoop." Many of the software features are too gimmicky for me. I also don't like that it's using static buttons instead of the on-screen buttons. The space for the hardware buttons is just a little sliver at the bottom! The camera features were cool, I'll admit, but it will take more than a few extra features to have me shell out for a phone that's almost the same as last year's. I'm glad I ordered my Z10 this morning.
    03-14-13 06:44 PM
    These big events are lame. I still think the Steve Jobs one was the best. Now it just seems to much. Next Iphone will probably start selling tickets at the local theater to see the live event hehe
    03-14-13 06:45 PM
    They really are stepping up on the software side. Sure the hardware is also better but i do like some of the nice software features they have. Certainly pushing forward to remain #1 and possible take over apple. I still wont get one though lol
    Alex_Hong and elmit22 like this.
    03-14-13 06:46 PM
    To me, Samsung has this knack of introducing features that look really cool in demos, but nobody actually uses. I'm having trouble seeing any really strong ideas here. For instance, it reads gestures without the need for the user to touch the screen, which leads me to two questions: 1) how well does that actually work, and 2) how necessary is it? I mean, you're already HOLDING the phone in your other hand; it's not like an Xbox Kinect that you want to be able to control from across the room.

The Dual Camera feature looks like pure gimmick and I strongly doubt it will see wide use. None of the camera features looks to have the same "Ooooo!" factor that Time Shift does on the Z10.

Not seeing a killer app yet.
    03-14-13 06:46 PM
    Not impressed with the Samsung Hub they announced...
    03-14-13 06:47 PM
    "Samsung Hub" pisses me off lol.
    03-14-13 06:48 PM
    looks like the 3S..... but bigger
    sugbo and Enyigma like this.
    03-14-13 06:48 PM
    All of the Samsung Galaxy products look basically the same.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    03-14-13 06:50 PM
    Isn't that Sammy's tag line? "Like the 3S... but BIGGER!!"
    jesse_h likes this.
    03-14-13 06:52 PM
    "Samsung Hub"? KNOX (personal and work partitions)? Seems they're not only trying to hit Apple...
    03-14-13 06:53 PM
    “Samsung Hub”? Separate profiles for business and personal use? Did they sit in on a few meetings for BB10? LOL
    03-14-13 06:53 PM
    Everyone is having a "hub" sort of feature. Windows phone has one too. Im not surprised.
    03-14-13 06:55 PM
    This whole event thing with the Broadway crap is so freakin’ stupid. I guess you need gimmicks to introduce gimmicky features. Just seems like another smartphone with some advanced features. I’m sure it still uses a Pentile Matrix display.
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    03-14-13 06:55 PM
    I think the GS4 is pretty sweet. I think the only problem with android is the fragmentation. If they can get everyone rowing in the same direction, they would really have something to draw people in. For now you have a handle phones that have something cool and then a bunch that aren't really interesting at all. In the end, isn't the HTC One the bigger concern for the Z10?
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    03-14-13 06:57 PM
    What a ridiculous product launch -- feels like an awkward high school play.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    03-14-13 06:58 PM
    This whole event thing with the Broadway crap is so freakin’ stupid. I guess you need gimmicks to introduce gimmicky features.
    I found it entertaining. At least it wasn't boring.
    03-14-13 06:59 PM
    This whole event thing with the Broadway crap is so freakin’ stupid. I guess you need gimmicks to introduce gimmicky features. Just seems like another smartphone with some advanced features. I’m sure it still uses a Pentile Matrix display.
    I thought it was pretty cool. It was a themed announcement with the venue. I thought the scenes showing how the various features could be used were more beneficial than a stuffy exec explaining the basics and pointing to pictures, you know?
    03-14-13 07:01 PM
    Is it just me or did they not even announce when it would be launched (on sale) ?
    03-14-13 07:02 PM
    Couple of good solid features but they basically stuffed the whole Google Play store into the phone. The real Android fans are gonna go towards the Nexus or maybe the HTC. They are over doing it and people are going to the opposite way and just want something solid that works well after fighting through all the fluff.
    03-14-13 07:02 PM
    Is it just me or did they not even announce when it would be launched (on sale) ?
    "Beginning in April." Late April. Anyone's guess on US availability.
    03-14-13 07:03 PM
    Honestly too big and software features are cool but not many people will even knoe they exist let alone use them. Pentile display and made of plastic. If I were to go android it would be between htc, Motorola, and Sony.
    03-14-13 07:03 PM
545 123 ...