I was trying to log in to the ING website and it said javascript must be enabled to log in. When I look at my settings though everything mentioning java is checked. Is this just a website that isn't mobile friendly or am I missing a setting? Another page that just started giving me trouble is flightaware. Now when trying to track a flight the picture isn't coming up anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 09:51 AM
    I have had the same issue on some pages but others i know are running javascript work. I think it's about the page and how it's coded, if you want to check just go to nasa.gov this is what i use as a benchmark for javascript support
    08-07-09 10:37 AM
    With your browser press the blackberry button -> Options -> Browser Configuration. Make sure Support JavaScript is checked. This will enable JavaScript for the whole browser. Make sure you save your changes. You may also have to reload the web page you were on to get the scripts loaded.

I tried tracking a flight on flightaware and it said my browser did not support vector rendering. Maybe they updated their site recently and now the tracking doesn't work with the BB browser.
    08-07-09 10:39 AM
    In the storm 2 I had to enable some java options...so far so good
    03-10-10 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD