so as we know vids4bb is down, and no one know when they will be back,
    i found a new forum that has some vids, its kinda new, and kinda limited...
    but they are growing and accepting video requests.. so chek em out
    Forum - Power
    08-08-09 06:54 PM
    Thanks man!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 07:11 PM
    That link only takes me to a discussion forum with no video links anywhere. Is that the purpose, to have a place to post complaints until videos4blackberry comes back? Or did the wrong link get posted?
    08-17-09 12:11 AM
    Ok, so I thought maybe the videos were hidden until you registered, so I tried that, and was able to find a very few PC, NOT BB, files hidden in the forums.
    I have no idea why it is being claimed that these are BB files, since they cannot be DLed OTA to a BB like V4BB, as the moderator says you have to have a PC and then an iPhone or winmo or other device that plays MP4s, which my BB cannot not play.
    If anyone knows of a site where you can DL new videos OTA to your BB, and does not use PC files like mp4s, please let me know!
    I really miss my weekly Weeds! Fix from V4BB.

08-18-09 11:22 AM
    I am at a complete loss as to why this site is being said to have BB videos. It ONLY has non-blackberry accessible mp4s that you have to have a PC to DL, and they will not provide 3gps even on request.
    Are there ANY sites that *actually* do provide OTA DLs of BB-accessible 3gp videos?? PLEASE??

08-19-09 03:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD