I will consider it.
    08-18-10 11:44 AM
    I just made a change to the video line up (non-adult).

Since I love humor, we started to offer: The Yes Man - Fix the World

or how to make big Corporations look bad. (Really nice movie)

After we conclude Beta (End of September!) we will launch several commercial services.
    Will be checking it out this evening. After talking with you earlier, I'm really excited for this. Great for a traveller such as myself.
    08-18-10 11:54 AM
    I just made a change to the video line up (non-adult).

Since I love humor, we started to offer: The Yes Man - Fix the World

or how to make big Corporations look bad. (Really nice movie)

After we conclude Beta (End of September!) we will launch several commercial services.
    VERY interesting movie!
    08-18-10 12:36 PM
    i sent in a pm requesting to test it as im very interested.... i hope im not too late
    08-18-10 01:07 PM
    No you are not too late. We are testing until September.

Btw. We love to get feedback from Apple, Android, Symbian (Nokia), Windows and WebOS users. In addition we know that some "dumb" or "feature phones" work with our service. If you have an older phone or know somebody that my be interested give them the link.
    08-18-10 06:05 PM
    No you are not too late. We are testing until September.

Btw. We love to get feedback from Apple, Android, Symbian (Nokia), Windows and WebOS users. In addition we know that some "dumb" or "feature phones" work with our service. If you have an older phone or know somebody that my be interested give them the link.
    I will take a look at the links on my Droid tonight and let you know.
    08-19-10 08:30 AM
    Ok they work great on Android and I have my brother trying on his dummy phone and I will let you know later how he made out. He has a Verizon LG Chocolate Touch with an HTML browser.
    08-19-10 07:22 PM
    I know that our service works on:

- LG enV Touch
    - LG Chocolate Touch (Only got voice on my test unit. May work but need feedback)
    - Nokia E73
    - Nokia Twist
    - Samsung Reality

plus all other Android, BlackBerries, WinMo's and WebOS phone that Verizon has in their catalog.

If you have any additional phones, please let me know. I know that a bunch of T-Mo and Sprint PCS "feature or 3G Multimedia" phones work too.
    08-19-10 08:18 PM
    I tired the links on my bold and my husbands Droid X. Didn't have any problems loading!!!
    08-19-10 09:00 PM
    I know that our service works on:

- LG enV Touch
    - LG Chocolate Touch (Only got voice on my test unit. May work but need feedback)
    - Nokia E73
    - Nokia Twist
    - Samsung Reality

plus all other Android, BlackBerries, WinMo's and WebOS phone that Verizon has in their catalog.

If you have any additional phones, please let me know. I know that a bunch of T-Mo and Sprint PCS "feature or 3G Multimedia" phones work too.
    I should hear back from my brother about the Chocolate Touch tomorrow, so hopefully you'll have confirmation soon.
    08-19-10 09:35 PM
    Everything seems to work fine and we simulated 1 Mio stream requests within one minute and the system performed without any glitch. (We had not even reached half of the capacity).
    08-19-10 11:40 PM
    We would like to invite a couple of Blackberry users to test a new video streaming service which is non-app based.

If you like to participate, please send me a PM and I will send you the link.

We need users from ALL carries (worldwide) and all 3G or 3G/WiFi capable phones.

2192fab2
    H.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-20-10 12:59 PM
    We are looking for additional feedback from additional web phones

08-22-10 04:20 PM
    Pm sent dude. I'm surprised this thread isn't more popular. I'm really interested in trying this.
    Thanx in advance.
    08-22-10 05:38 PM
    No go on my brother's Chocolate Touch
    08-22-10 08:44 PM
    No go on my brother's Chocolate Touch
    I got only audio. Strange enough, the GSM version gets Video and Audio.

On another note, I need some Sprint BB users because some versions Sprint sells seem to have connection issues with our service while their Androids and WinMo's connect without any problem.

What is different on the Sprint Bold vs Verizon Bold?

Any ports blocked on Sprint BB?
    08-23-10 03:55 PM
    Ran some streams last night.. flawless
    08-23-10 04:00 PM
    Pm sent dude. I'm surprised this thread isn't more popular. I'm really interested in trying this.
    Thanx in advance.
    I could move the thread to 3rd Party Apps it would get more traffic there, BUT this is really not a 3rd party app. It's really a better fit here.

We could move it to the Video section OR if we really want traffic then BlackBerry Discussion would be the place. But perhaps the OP like the pace of this forum.

HT, would you like me to move the thread to a higher traffic sub forum for a little while, or just keep it here?
    08-24-10 08:13 AM
    I don't mind the extra traffic on the servers.

What I need are some Sprint BB users to test the living **** out of my system. If you know any Sprint users with Curves, Bold or even Nextel (WiFi) let them know.

Feel free to share the links provided as we open the gates:

VIDEO SITE: ACOS Broadcasting Corp: Mobile Testing Site (from your mobile only)

For additional content (18+), you may wish to text or email me.
    08-25-10 01:24 AM
    Ok I'm going to move this to BB Discussion for a little bit to get some extra traffic.
    08-25-10 08:43 AM

What I need are some Sprint BB users to test the living **** out of my system. If you know any Sprint users with Curves, Bold or even Nextel (WiFi) let them know.

I think I can help with this.. I'll forward the link to my office (they arent doing anything else.. lol) .. Will let you know..

* Im streaming now .. still.. flawless.. Im excited about this!
    08-25-10 08:57 AM

If you REALLY want to stress test I can see if I can interest our bloggers in a front page blog about the testing which I can almost guarantee will break your servers!!! CBers have even broken RIM servers.
    08-25-10 09:06 AM
    If you REALLY want to stress test I can see if I can interest our bloggers in a front page blog about the testing which I can almost guarantee will break your servers!!! CBers have even broken RIM servers.
    Now that sounds fun!!!
    08-25-10 09:08 AM
    I just tested this and I love it. Very nice stream and am loving the inclusion of the Yes Men movie. I haven't seen that one yet. I hope to watch it later.

08-25-10 09:35 AM
    Not yet, because we will give them v2 of the beta which includes User Interface (web page).

At the moment, we running a content, you send me a picture of your phone and tell us where you are watching our streams. One lucky winner gets a new MetroPCS LTE Phone or the Sprint EVO4G from us* (*service not included, coverage limited, WiMax or LTE not available in all markets, void where prohibited).

At the moment everybody is welcome to join in :-)

I need Sprint BB feedback!
    08-25-10 10:50 AM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD