Why does the MMS video record only allow 22 seconds of record time on my storm? All of my other phones would allow 30 seconds or more. I can change it to normal record mode but then I cannot send it to someone else on their phone!
    04-23-09 10:12 PM
    Do you have a MicoSD card in? The larger the room the longer you can record.
    04-23-09 10:15 PM
    Why does the MMS video record only allow 22 seconds of record time on my storm? All of my other phones would allow 30 seconds or more. I can change it to normal record mode but then I cannot send it to someone else on their phone!
    because the MMS mode is limited by size and not time....
    better quality video is normally larger in size than lower quality video hence the shorter recording time with your storm
    04-23-09 10:17 PM
    Yes I have an 8 gb micro sd card. It will allow me to record as much as I want in normal video but *** soon as I put it in MMS mode so that I can record and send via MMS it will automatically stop at 22 seconds.
    04-23-09 10:19 PM
    I am in the video camera options as we speak and do not see any option to change the video quality, only the format. I have it in MMS format when it will only let me record for 22 seconds.
    04-23-09 10:23 PM
    Yes I have an 8 gb micro sd card. It will allow me to record as much as I want in normal video but *** soon as I put it in MMS mode so that I can record and send via MMS it will automatically stop at 22 seconds.
    ok i'm gonna say it again..MMS has a size limit read my previous post^^^^
    04-23-09 10:25 PM
    Ok smarty pants is there a fix for this or am I stuck trying to pack every video that I want to send into 22 seconds. so far you have gave me nothing.
    04-23-09 10:29 PM
    Ok smarty pants is there a fix for this or am I stuck trying to pack every video that I want to send into 22 seconds. so far you have gave me nothing.
    ok mentally challenged there is no fix for the size of file that you can send through MMS...that is what restricts you to 22 seconds when recording in MMS
    send it attached to an email...there is a size limit to that too but i cant remember what it is off the top of my head
    Last edited by giantfan30; 04-23-09 at 10:35 PM.
    04-23-09 10:32 PM
    You couldn't have said that from the begining? you have wasted my time and yours, who's mentally challenged now? I suggest you step back and think about what you are about to say before you put your foot in your mouth! you look like a real jackass when you pretend to be so much smarter than others, BECAUSE YOUR NOT!
    04-23-09 10:37 PM
    Also, not everyone I know has email! so that is why I want to send as MMS. Duh! There goes that tasty foot in mouth again!
    04-23-09 10:41 PM
    Slurry. I see GiantFan giving you a legitiment answer in his first post when he answered you. So why are you bashing him for helping you out? Learn the ways of being on CrackBerry since GiantFan has over 1000 posts and you only have 6. Having an attitude like that is going to get you no where on this Forum.
    04-23-09 10:50 PM
    Also, not everyone I know has email! so that is why I want to send as MMS. Duh! There goes that tasty foot in mouth again!
    LMFAO wheeew ...thanx for the laugh and to Terrigno i'm not going to even respond to him or her..thats what you get for trying to help somebody
    04-23-09 11:01 PM
    I will bash on any ****** who doesnt think things through! Im tired of these forums where people like that want to be mr. and mrs. know it all! and why does everyone assume that the whole world has email? if the person I wanted to send a message to had email dont you think I would have never asked this question in the first place! c'mon man you got to see the other persons side sometimes!
    04-23-09 11:05 PM
    Ok lets try this again! is there any way to send a video recorded in normal mode via MMS to another cell phone?
    04-23-09 11:11 PM
    Slurry. Calm down man. The guy was only trying to help you out. He wasnt getting smart with you.

Now, to answer your question. The answer is NO. You can only send a video trough MMS by the video being recorded on the Storm in MMS Mode.
    04-23-09 11:21 PM
    Ok thanks for a straight answer man! I dont got time for ring around the rosy! BTW it sucks that there is no fix for this! Guess the world will have to catch up and get an email account to see my vids!
    04-23-09 11:24 PM
    Wow that was like a soap opera both u guys sound like geeks get a life a stop fightin online that's petty guys .....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 11:35 PM
    Wow that was like a soap opera both u guys sound like geeks get a life a stop fightin online that's petty guys .....

Newb. Stick around on the forums for awhile, and you will see something like this happen all the time. Its what keeps a lot of people that want help, away. I wasnt fighting with this person back and forth. I was just explaining that someone helping them out, wasnt a person that was getting smart with them in anyway.

And Get a Life? I got one. Its much easier thanks to the BlackBerry. And Thanks to this site with usefull information that has helped me get along with the phone a lot easier. I enjoy being on here and helping people out when needed. So if people were to keep there "smart" comments to themselves, CrackBerry would be a much better place to hang around at.
    04-24-09 12:18 AM
    Slurry. Calm down man. The guy was only trying to help you out. He wasnt getting smart with you.

Now, to answer your question. The answer is NO. You can only send a video trough MMS by the video being recorded on the Storm in MMS Mode.
    Terringo. I think giantfan and myself got off on the wrong foot man! anyways I really am a newbie to not only blackberry but also some of the new tech stuff. Twitter for one. What is it, how does it work? the big question I have is where did you find the 4.7.0.132 version OS and how do you like it? what bugs did it get rid of for you?
    04-24-09 02:10 AM
    is this how people act in the storm forums? wow, remind me to never go in there.. slurry, you arent gonna find many people that want to help you with that kind of attitude..
    04-24-09 03:09 AM
    is this how people act in the storm forums? wow, remind me to never go in there.. slurry, you arent gonna find many people that want to help you with that kind of attitude..
    Well I guess you did not read my last reply! That's ok I'm just having a bad day, anybody can have a little attitude once in a while. Don't judge me

04-24-09 03:17 AM
    twitter is like a mini blog. people sign up to peoples twitter pages and are updated when the twitterer updates their mini blog. its kinda janky to me. im not sure about the storm OS questions you have. i have a workhorse curve that hasnt let me down yet. keep in mind that if you are having a bad day, you shouldnt unleash it on people that are trying to help you..
    04-24-09 03:26 AM
    twitter is like a mini blog. people sign up to peoples twitter pages and are updated when the twitterer updates their mini blog. its kinda janky to me. im not sure about the storm OS questions you have. i have a workhorse curve that hasnt let me down yet. keep in mind that if you are having a bad day, you shouldnt unleash it on people that are trying to help you..
    Thanks. Ill stay away from twitter then, not much of a blogger. As for me being rude, I was to one person because he assumed that I was an ***** because his post did not inform me of anything I did not know already. If I wanted to know about the file size I would have asked about the file size.

04-24-09 03:40 AM
    point taken. i respectfully say though, you never know exactly what people are looking for around here, so a lot of people try to cover the whole spectrum of an answer, just to cover all of the bases. and if one person doesnt answer a question the way the OP wants, the thread will sit a little bit and will be picked up by someone else with an answer that might conform to what the OP wants. all im trying to say is, before you started this thread, you had x amount of people that wanted to help you. after this thread, you have x-2 (maybe more) people that want to help you. just something to keep in mind
    04-24-09 03:51 AM
    Point taken also so where can I find version 132 for storm? I'm so lost trying to do anything but make a phone call.lol

04-24-09 04:20 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD