05-04-08 06:21 PM
34 12
tools
    If you are in BES, your admin could do that...
    04-26-08 05:49 PM
    eeek, so sorry about your berry! i'd definitely freak if that happened to me..

hope you get a new berry soon!
    04-26-08 07:02 PM
    Technology sucks when they don't work. I hope u find a way to get bk on track. Sorry to hear that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 07:52 AM
    Yes, it is a VERY SAD day!
    04-27-08 07:56 AM
    Yes hang in there buddy!
    04-27-08 01:13 PM
    Well here is the quick update since my BB decided to have a mine of its own. First my company doesn't issue BB, but I can access my company email via outlook web edition. So it wasn't that. From talking with a few techs at RIM and Verizon, they mentioned that because my backup/hookup was on my work computer, the main frame noticed for whatever reason that an unwanted "hard Drive" was uploaded onto the company main frame and as a virus check it started to delete whatever was on the hard drive, i.e. my blackberry. It never happened before when i would back it up, but them talking to our company It guy, he said that this is new software they have installed to prevent employees from downloading files to flash drives. I work as a mortgage broker and stealing customer information to solicte at a later date is very common in my line a work, so they company installed this program to stop ******** employees. I hope this makes sense because I was so pissed. I wish they would of let us know, but if they did the secret would have been noted before the install. This just sucks.

I tied to get the old computer back as well and also my luck the hard was wiped. Can't catch a break
    05-04-08 06:05 PM
    My sympathies I am backing up as I read this. Is there anyway your old computers is still accessible? Did they wipe the HD or did they shred if they just did a wipe there is a chance to get some of the info back.
    Last edited by brothamoveson; 05-04-08 at 06:10 PM.
    05-04-08 06:08 PM
    Jeez! What are the odds the day your BB deletes everything the computer you backed it up on no longer exists!@!??
    05-04-08 06:10 PM
    I know I backed up the BB a few days before the new ones came in. It was a long drown out process. We were down for about 4 hours while everything we use for business was being added, our secruity and passwords were being re-done. Then when I plugged the BB in it was just charging and it was my fault for not knowing I had to re-install the BB Desktop, but time got away from me and then bam, look down and hour glass was going tried to shut it off, unplugged it first, pried open the hard case (never again to use that) and then noticed all gone.
    05-04-08 06:21 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD