LoL!!! WOWWW!!!!!!

Okay I just got in from work and came to check this thread. Maybe I wasn't clear in that post but I'm being sarcastic and joking about this thread being a lie. LoL, if you read a few posts before the post I made you'll see that a member made a comment about me lying in regards to sleeping after drinking coffee and I was just joking around with that.

I realize that poster was joking and I thought that you guys would all realize I was kidding to. To those who thought I was lying...LoL, seriously...Ask yourself what I'd get out of making this thread up. Or take the time to read other threads/posts I've made and see if there is any correlation (spam posts ect).
    04-22-09 05:34 PM
    Please dont think post like this are unusual and have never happened. As far as what you'd get by making this up- since we don't know you, we couldnt answer that.
    04-22-09 05:42 PM
    Why hasn't this thread been moved to the off-topic section yet?
    04-22-09 05:43 PM
    As far as what you'd get by making this up- since we don't know you, we couldnt answer that.
    Well said - and I agree. My initial reason for even making such a post was to see if there is any possible way to "hack" or be able to steal info off someones BB. This whole story writing started only after a few posters seemed interested in it.

/end thread.
    04-22-09 05:45 PM
    Well said - and I agree. My initial reason for even making such a post was to see if there is any possible way to "hack" or be able to steal info off someones BB. This whole story writing started only after a few posters seemed interested in it.

/end thread.
    Thats because you gave them something to be interested in. Its called intrigue.
    04-22-09 05:47 PM
    I am lost now. You made it up, but you didn't, but you did?

Wait, I got it.
    04-22-09 06:02 PM
    Well said - and I agree. My initial reason for even making such a post was to see if there is any possible way to "hack" or be able to steal info off someones BB.
    If there were, and I neither confirm or deny, then those of us that know how to do it are certainly not going to post about it on a public forum. Right guys?
    04-22-09 06:16 PM
    If there were, and I neither confirm or deny, then those of us that know how to do it are certainly not going to post about it on a public forum. Right guys?
    Well of course not, why post about a method, which I too neither confirm or deny exists, on how to "hack" or steal information from a BB, and thus resulting in it, becoming fixed or patched?
    04-22-09 07:56 PM
    It is legitimate question on hacking in the sense that it is a worry especially with so many news reports about stolen identities and whatnot. It's bad enough they take control of out Social Insurance Numbers & credit cards, now they want out cel phones and contacts too? Jeez, where does it end? :S
    04-22-09 11:33 PM
    I don't think he's lying. But this is some crazy stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 07:50 AM
    Well of course not, why post about a method, which I too neither confirm or deny exists, on how to "hack" or steal information from a BB, and thus resulting in it, becoming fixed or patched?
    If I ever had such info, it would would be passed on privately to RIM for remedy, rather than publicly for exploit.

If the OP is lying, then amusing thread. If not, since he whacked his history, there's no way to disprove he accidentally sent a message to wrong hottie.
    04-23-09 09:54 AM
    Like sands through the hourglass these are the Days of our Berry!
    04-23-09 10:03 AM
    LOL I am confused is this S@#T real or not?
    04-23-09 01:26 PM
    Well I finally found out what happened. I'm on my BB right now and I'm formatting my comp but I can tell you that my BB was not hacked and they did not in fact know each other. My email was actually hacked and from reading Facebook wallpost/messages she was able to find out phrases which I use with friends. I don't know how she got my gmail password since she never had access to my comp, and the email she hacked was different from the email I used to speak to her. Also, I'm not sure how she found out my voicemail password. I guess that saying "if it's too good to be true it probably is" fits well with this story. I spent the day formatting my comp, and changing all my passwords. Fun day . At least I got a good lesson out of this. Sorry this post wasn't as exciting as the rest of the posts in this thread. Just please please guys...Be very careful in regards to internet security...I realize I brought this upon myself but at least I hope this thread entertained you guys. I guess it could have been worse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Undisputed; 04-23-09 at 06:40 PM.
    04-23-09 06:17 PM
    Glad you got it all figured out...
    04-23-09 06:27 PM
    Heh... About page 2, I was thinking to myself something else got hacked on him.

It's not terribly hard to hack into online e-mail accounts. You just have to know some personal info about that person. Usually their birth date and 1 or two other bits of not-so-secret info.

And don't even get me started on what a cesspool the major social networking sites are for that kind of thing. The current virus making the rounds through Facebook is a fine example of what I mean.
    04-23-09 07:48 PM
    Like sands through the hourglass these are the Days of our Berry!
    LMAO!

LOL I am confused is this S@#T real or not?
    I still don't think so- but hey- it's just my opinion...

04-23-09 08:51 PM
    NOT telling you what to do, BUT if a girl hacked my PC, she would be OUT of the picture no matter how hot she is.
    04-23-09 10:26 PM
    NOT telling you what to do, BUT if a girl hacked my PC, she would be OUT of the picture no matter how hot she is.
    There has never been anyone's information that I wanted or needed to know badly enough that would cause me to resort to hacking.

PK, If this is true, that truly says a lot about her character.
    04-23-09 10:33 PM
    after u hook up with her...then never call her back! she deserves it!
    04-23-09 11:25 PM
    after u hook up with her...then never call her back! she deserves it!
    I don't like what this implies.....
    04-23-09 11:43 PM
    Definitely not going to speak to her and honest she is very good look, if you saw on walking on the street you'd ask yourself why she's with me...Like ScandaLeX said I've never been in a situation where I've wanted to know someone's personal info so badly that I'd resort to hacking.

I'm just forgetting about this whole situation and it's not even worth my time to talk about why she did what she did.

The only thing that still has me thinking is how they were able to get into my voicemail.

I just hope at least everyone who reads this is more careful in regards to internet security.
    04-24-09 12:08 AM
    Definitely not going to speak to her and honest she is very good look, if you saw on walking on the street you'd ask yourself why she's with me...Like ScandaLeX said I've never been in a situation where I've wanted to know someone's personal info so badly that I'd resort to hacking.

I'm just forgetting about this whole situation and it's not even worth my time to talk about why she did what she did.

The only thing that still has me thinking is how they were able to get into my voicemail.

I just hope at least everyone who reads this is more careful in regards to internet security.
    Do you have your voice mail passcode saved on your BB?
    Phone - Options - Voice Mail - Password

If you do and she looked there......
    04-24-09 12:15 AM
    If you have it set to auto input your password when you dial your voice mail, it would be nothing more that having a few seconds alone with your phone to get to the options portion of the voice mail and seeing what your password is. If that's not the case, it isn't hard to pick out what someone dialed when they are sitting near you.
    04-24-09 12:24 AM
    Do you have your voice mail passcode saved on your BB?
    Phone - Options - Voice Mail - Password

If you do and she looked there......
    I actually never checked out the phone options before...Pretty interesting stuff. I looked at thankfully it wasn't saved. It's especially strange since I changed my voicemail password once every month, just a habit I do the same thing with my emails.

I know I'll be going off topic here but I do need some advice about something. I linked my gmail account to Windows Live and even though I changed the email address for that account, through logging into gmail, Windows Live won't accept the new password. I still have to log in using the old password. Anyone know how I can change that, because that's the email she hacked and I just want to change it to be on the safe side. Thanks in advance!
    04-24-09 12:25 AM
146 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD