Ok, now I know somethings not right. You just had coffee... How can you go to sleep?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thats easy. I do it all the time. Coffee is not an upper for me; it just taste good and if I want to go to sleep, I just do.
    04-22-09 01:41 AM
    Ok, now I know somethings not right. You just had coffee... How can you go to sleep?

LoL, I'm prone to coffee. Doesn't have much of an effect on me since I drink at least 3 cups a day. And shhh don't let people know this was just a big lie. I was hoping to make CB history by having the "most viewed thread".

BTW, what's up with the new FB app? I feel like a stalker. Apparently it sent a notification to all of my contacts asking them for their numbers. And now it's taken over my calendar!!! Ahhh...I have so many BB-related problems!

04-22-09 01:41 AM
    LoL, I'm prone to coffee. Doesn't have much of an effect on me since I drink at least 3 cups a day. And shhh don't let people know this was just a big lie. I was hoping to make CB history by having the "most viewed thread".

BTW, what's up with the new FB app? I feel like a stalker. Apparently it sent a notification to all of my contacts asking them for their numbers. And now it's taken over my calendar!!! Ahhh...I have so many BB-related problems!

Are you serious? This was a big lie?

As far as the new FB app, I read a few other post yesterday that said the same thing- I *think* thats one of the new features. Personally, I dont want to stay that close to anyone that I need their number and they have to have mine.
    04-22-09 01:46 AM
    Are you serious? This was a big lie?
    The OP has admitted it was an attention seeking lie from beginning to end.

CALL FOR VOTES
    The OP should be banned for one month from CB, for malicious waste of bandwidth. His phone should be confiscated and donated to a genuine needy user.
    04-22-09 04:41 AM
    lol... seriously, how sad.
    04-22-09 05:01 AM
    What some people will do for their so called 15 minutes of fame.

04-22-09 05:07 AM
    By page 3 or 4 it was obvious that this guy was full of *ish*. By th time he allegedly went to meet "Jen" (the most real looking rubber doll you ever saw) the story just got ridiculous & made no sense. Hey OP, what you do with your rubber doll is your business! Keep it off CB, this is a family friendly place!

04-22-09 08:28 AM
    Wow what a waste of time and a waste of a thread! SERIOUSLY?
    04-22-09 08:31 AM
    What? Fake? Who has time to write fake things on CB?

04-22-09 09:13 AM
    What? Fake? Who has time to write fake things on CB?

The OP must!
    04-22-09 09:35 AM
    The OP must!
    He must not have much of a life. Sad, very sad.
    04-22-09 09:40 AM
    He must not have much of a life. Sad, very sad.
    I know what is this world coming too? Fakers, liars, and more fakers!
    04-22-09 09:44 AM

I dont know, I can drink a pot of coffee 10 minute before bed and just have to pee alot. Caffeine does nothing to me!
    04-22-09 10:25 AM
    BTW, I liked the big lie, was kinda fun while it lasted.
    04-22-09 10:27 AM

I think the OP was just kidding about it all being a lie. Unfortunately, he didn't include a smilie like to emphasize the sarcasm of his statement.

Why else would he post an admission of a big lie for everyone else to see?
    04-22-09 01:35 PM
    The OP has admitted it was an attention seeking lie from beginning to end.

CALL FOR VOTES
    The OP should be banned for one month from CB, for malicious waste of bandwidth. His phone should be confiscated and donated to a genuine needy user.
    Funny. I don't recall reading that until the post in which he said so.
    04-22-09 03:22 PM
    I think the OP was just kidding about it all being a lie. Unfortunately, he didn't include a smilie like to emphasize the sarcasm of his statement.

Why else would he post an admission of a big lie for everyone else to see?

Maybe cause he got tired of the lie? I mean really, I don't know why he would but initially I hadnt read it all before I posted; but then since I had nothing else to do, I went back and read it in it's entirety.

He had plenty of people believing that somehow, some way, the fact that these 2 women were repeating everything he said that his BB must have been hacked.

There were people who presented ideas of how this may have happened. I mean, to ask why he would admit to a lie....you'd have to ask him why he needed to get so much attention. I don't know!

04-22-09 03:27 PM
    she told me she was only talking to me because she felt sorry for me and that she didn't like me .
    Many people here now feel the same way about you

04-22-09 04:10 PM
    Many people here now feel the same way about you

hhhhhhhahahahaaa!!!! P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!!
    04-22-09 04:13 PM
    i want my money back.. oh, wait.. i want my time that i spent reading this ish back!!!!!! I AM NOW USING ALL CAP LETTERS BECAUSE I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-22-09 04:15 PM
    i want my money back.. oh, wait.. i want my time that i spent reading this ish back!!!!!! I AM NOW USING ALL CAP LETTERS BECAUSE I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No you're not!
    04-22-09 04:26 PM
    Oooohhh, I guess not that mad. Thanks for talking ne down off of the ledge lex

04-22-09 04:42 PM
    Wow, almost like a short story........ But no happy ending....
    04-22-09 04:55 PM
    Oooohhh, I guess not that mad. Thanks for talking ne down off of the ledge lex

Savage, I would hate t0 see you go splat! Not pretty!! Not at all!!
    04-22-09 05:12 PM
    Wow, almost like a short story........ But no happy ending....
    A happy ending makes all the difference in the world.....let's all hold hands now.....
    04-22-09 05:13 PM
146 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD