True a very interesting app

We can kiss Microsoft powerpoint goodbye
    Let's not go crazy here. While this is a very good app it is going to do nothing to supplant, or even make a dent in PowerPoint.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    11-12-13 08:06 PM
    I need to try it out

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 08:19 PM
    Let's not go crazy here. While this is a very good app it is going to do nothing to supplant, or even make a dent in PowerPoint.
    For sure, it is what it is. Limited to 140 chars, and no ability to include real tables, graphs, schematics, flow charts, etc. (except as images). However, it's pretty good for something you can use to completely produce a spiffy-looking presentation on a small-screen mobile device (where having all the possible options would become cumbersome and intimidating).

Plus,.. since it's very likely that no other 'real' person you interact with has ever laid a finger on a BB10 device, they will probably think you're a magician.

Posted via CB10
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    11-12-13 08:31 PM
    This is a consolation prize for all the folks that were clamouring the scrap book app on BB10.
    11-12-13 08:53 PM
    It's not supposed to. This is an app for a smartphone not a program for a PC.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:05 PM
    Now I have used the program, it is extremely polished.

All I can say is Bravo BlackBerry. If we move forward and push out high quality apps such as these I will be very happy. This has more polish and more visual "pizazz" then any ios or android app I have ever used
    I wouldn't have had any issue with this comment except you had to bring up the comparison.

Have you used KeyNote? Put this app beside KeyNote and you're looking at a toy versus a business class presentation app. List the features side by side - the lists are not even comparable. The most important feature is of course compatibility with PowerPoint and KeyNote on the PC and Mac.
    11-12-13 09:16 PM
    It's not supposed to. This is an app for a smartphone not a program for a PC.
    Thank you Mr Obvious...because my calling it an app just wasn't clear enough
    11-12-13 09:39 PM
    Thank you Mr Obvious...because my calling it an app just wasn't clear enough
    You mad bro?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 12:28 AM
    Just an FYI, if you click the "submit feedback" button in the main screen it takes you to a sheet to fill out giving you an option to choose what features you'd prefer to see next.
    00stryder likes this.
    11-13-13 01:36 AM
    Neat little app! Didn't see this one coming
    11-13-13 01:56 AM
    Like! It's like story maker for work
    My thoughts exactly!!!!!

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    11-13-13 04:41 PM
    Feel free to show us why.

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    11-13-13 04:43 PM
    That's true for the desktop. But I wouldn't want to create a presentation with a mobile edition of power point - not even docs to go.

Played with BB Express a bit yesterday. I think it's great and already very easy to use. I hope they put some more templates in it or make them a bit more customizable.
    Can't wait to see the final version!
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    11-13-13 04:44 PM
    That's true for the desktop. But I wouldn't want to create a presentation with a mobile edition of power point - not even docs to go.

Played with BB Express a bit yesterday. I think it's great and already very easy to use. I hope they put some more templates in it or make them a bit more customizable.
    Can't wait to see the final version!
    Yeah, I agree that for fast, basic and very simple presentations this is a very good solution. I just do not get all the "kiss PowerPoint goodbye" talk. Well, except in the case of people who have no real need for it.
    11-13-13 04:48 PM
    Fantastic App, used it already and all my colleagues were shocked that my presentation was done on my device. Only can see this application improving by leaps and bounds! Love my BlackBerry devices! It's just like some stated here a professional "story maker" app!! . Negative comments here by some saying it won't replace power point ,perhaps for the moment no! But it's a great tool that can be a fast for brief preliminary presentations before full presentations using power point . Great Job BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 07:00 PM
    Fantastic App, used it already and all my colleagues were shocked that my presentation was done on my device. Only can see this application improving by leaps and bounds! Love my BlackBerry devices! It's just like some stated here a professional "story maker" app!! . Negative comments here by some saying it won't replace power point ,perhaps for the moment no! But it's a great tool that can be a fast for brief preliminary presentations before full presentations using power point . Great Job BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    Did you use an hdmi cable? Or were you able to do it using wifi direct?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:28 AM
    Used HDMI cable

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 10:29 PM
    I must download this.

Z10 via CB10
    11-15-13 01:38 AM
    I'm really interested in this as I give presentations but I need to obviously transmit from the phone.

I have a micro HDMI cable but my projector has no slot. Does anyone have any experience of using an adaptor? The projector only has a normal PC display output port...
    I use this adapter with my PlayBook :

amazon.com/HP-HDMI-to-VGA-Adapter/dp/B0038KFTZK

I also needed a microHDMI to HDMI Adapter since that's just a regular HDMI.

Microsoft also makes a microHDMI to VGA adapter for the surface RT, but it doesn't work too well on the Z10 so don't waste money on that.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 02:07 AM
    As I mentioned in another thread : this is a superb app for my Q10. Only used it for three presentations and it's an absolute gem! Love the full wide screen presentation. Getting a wifi direct/miracast to HDMI dongle soon...can't wait :-D

Using Q10
    11-15-13 02:27 AM
    Yes, indeed this app has a huge potential.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 04:29 AM
46 12