If we don't get the Passport, Classic, or some new BlackBerry all touch device by contract expiration, which for most of us is in March 2015, what will you do?

Switch to AT&T for the Passport / Classic?
    Stay on Verizon with your current BlackBerry?
    Stay on Verizon and upgrade to Apple 6?
    Stay on Verizon and upgrade to Android Lollipop?
    Or
    None of the above. - you'll do some combination of device /carrier configuration?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 10:00 PM
    Classic is coming to Verizon in the regular and no camera version so no worries there.
    12-14-14 10:05 PM
    Classic is coming to Verizon in the regular and no camera version so no worries there.
    You have proof of this?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 10:05 PM
    You have proof of this?

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ed-fcc-977376/
    littlekidluver likes this.
    12-14-14 10:08 PM
    Stay on Verizon and upgrade to Android Lollipop?
    I simply stayed on VZW and switched to Android. Moving to AT&T or T-Mobile wasn't even considered. Im just waiting till something nice from BBRY comes along and VZW offers it. Right now, they are on that bullsheet.
    12-14-14 10:09 PM
    I simply stayed on VZW and switched to Android. Moving to AT&T or T-Mobile wasn't even considered. Im just waiting till something nice from BBRY comes along and VZW offers it. Right now, they are on that bullsheet.
    Nice. More than likely that's what I'll do. What android device did you go with?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 10:19 PM
    Nice. More than likely that's what I'll do. What android device did you go with?

Posted via CB10
    I initially had the Note 4. Nice device. You can really feel the quality. However, I had two big issues; the size and Samsung's skin. It's too big for my one hand use and I think Samsung's UI is not attractive.

I took advantage of the 14 day return return/exchange policy and went with with the LG G3. I'm really happy with the G3. Its a nice device and the camera really is second to none.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-15-14 06:49 AM
    As long as my Z10 is working fine I'll stay with it.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    12-15-14 07:58 AM
    Stay with my z10 on VZW or buy a z30 and go to a different carrier.

Z10
    12-15-14 08:03 AM
    Moved to ATT already after 12 years with vzw. No issues yet! The move took all of about 10min in the store. And the reps knew what the passport was, didn't know when they'd be getting it but were amped to finally see one.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 08:25 AM
    Switched to AT&T for my white passport from my Z30 with VZW. Nice plan with no contract for $60 per month. Passport is fabulous.
    12-15-14 08:55 AM
    I can't wait to get back to a network that allows phones that aren't branded with their name. Very frustrating. I also have a Windows Phone and it's the same frustration with VZ - very limited options on hardware and entirely up to them what you can use.

For me, it's a pricing thing believe it or not. VZ is about 40% cheaper than AT&T for a comparable plan and TMO doesn't offer anything comparable.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 09:01 AM
    With my z30 on a unlimited data plan I'm staying till they drop my data plan. Then att might see me again
    12-15-14 09:07 AM
    I left Verizon for the Passport and haven't regretted or looked back once. Best decision I made. (of course cellular quality is area specific)

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry Passport.
    12-15-14 11:43 AM
    I'm staying on Verizon with my Z10 until something SIGNIFICANTLY better comes along in the all-touch category. That hasn't happened yet.
    DJM626 likes this.
    12-15-14 12:47 PM
    I am currently in this dilemma. Contract comes up in April and have no interest in the passport/classic or leaving Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 12:56 PM
    I'm staying on Verizon with my Z10 until something SIGNIFICANTLY better comes along in the all-touch category. That hasn't happened yet.
    I couldn't take the Z10 anymore (though I still have it on deck). Every 10.3 was getting better but the phone just wasn't powerful enough to keep up with the enhancements in my opinion.The battery was more awful than it was before, Android apps were even more sluggish. I truly believe one reason why 10.3.1 is delayed was because BBRY probably needed more time to optimized. This isn't fact, just what I believe.

Hopefully, I can come back to ole faithful after a huge CES '15 announcement.
    12-15-14 01:49 PM
    I am currently in this dilemma. Contract comes up in April and have no interest in the passport/classic or leaving Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    Well, not really a dilemma. Just because your contract is up, doesn't mean you have to do anything. As long as what you have is working for you, just wait until something comes along. As a previous poster said, preferably a high end touch device. That's what I'm looking for, but I'll keep my Z10 until that one comes along. If it doesn't, I'll go to plan B. I don't plan on leaving Verizon. The coverage is too good.

12-15-14 01:53 PM
    Well, not really a dilemma. Just because your contract is up, doesn't mean you have to do anything. As long as what you have is working for you, just wait until something comes along. As a previous poster said, preferably a high end touch device. That's what I'm looking for, but I'll keep my Z10 until that one comes along. If it doesn't, I'll go to plan B. I don't plan on leaving Verizon. The coverage is too good.

True. I may have look at another platform since a high end touch screen BB doesn't seem to be on the horizon. We shall see though...

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 02:24 PM
    I'm waiting on a high end touchscreen personally. I will probably end up waiting for one and if one is not going to come I may hang onto my Z10, or pop on a Z30 until Verizon makes the switch to GSM. At that point I would get the Passport, or whatever top of the line device is available.
    12-15-14 02:51 PM
    Right now Carrier comes before a device. At my home Verizon is the only Carrier that provides service. If the weather is right and I have my phone in just the right spot I can get AT&T....

Pretty sure I'm going with an iPhone 6+ (possibly Windows...). Neither the Passport or Classic interest me, and I don't expect the new all touch will be out by the time my upgrade comes around.... and I'm through waiting on BlackBerry. Waited on the Storm to get fixed, it never did. Waited on the PlayBook to get upgraded, it never did. Waited on Developers and Apps on the Z10, 10.2 did improve things greatly.... but I'm not waiting for Google to pull the rug out from under the Runtime.
    12-15-14 02:59 PM
    I just switched to T-Mobile after 10 years with VZ. I'll buy unlocked phones, pay $100/month for unlimited high speed data for 2 devices, free hot spot, vs 160/month for 2 phones and 2G of data, extra for hot spot and overages. Haven't had any issues with TMO reception.
    12-15-14 03:19 PM
    Right now Carrier comes before a device. At my home Verizon is the only Carrier that provides service. If the weather is right and I have my phone in just the right spot I can get AT&T....
    Exactly. I've been able to go anywhere in my state and have good service. I much rather be able to make a call when needed, you know....in case of emergencies.
    12-15-14 03:27 PM
    I couldn't take the Z10 anymore (though I still have it on deck). Every 10.3 was getting better but the phone just wasn't powerful enough to keep up with the enhancements in my opinion.The battery was more awful than it was before, Android apps were even more sluggish. I truly believe one reason why 10.3.1 is delayed was because BBRY probably needed more time to optimized. This isn't fact, just what I believe.

Hopefully, I can come back to ole faithful after a huge CES '15 announcement.
    I am also experiencing the horrible battery life, but haven't noticed the Android sluggishness. I am assuming that the battery is attributed to these OSes not being optimized for the Z10.

10.3 was never intended to go on the device at all. As far as the 10.3.1, I am assuming it is due to debugging scripts in the beta software and such. I am betting that the 10.3.1 that finally gets released will end up being a bit better than the leaks we have been loading.
    12-15-14 04:33 PM
    True. I may have look at another platform since a high end touch screen BB doesn't seem to be on the horizon. We shall see though...

Posted via CB10
    Horizon or Verizon... ? :-)

�   Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'....   �
    12-15-14 04:49 PM
44 12