Ed Norton Verizon Droid 48 Hours TV Commercial - YouTube

Ok, this is what I'm talking about...an entertaining, comical commercial and all it does is describe the battery life of the phone.

Let me see...BlackBerry has a super bowl commercial that I honestly don't remember much about other than a bunch of tennis balls bouncing and one with an overzealous employee waking up her boss while she was on vacation.

Ok, new crew, time to produce some results.

Posted via CB10
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    12-07-13 10:50 AM
    All I can remember from the Super Bowl ad is an elephant and puffs of coloured smoke.

I've been saying all along that BB10 needs 2 kinds of commercials. First is as you say: a series of simple spots showing only 1-2 features each, like most iPhone ads.

Second are ads that openly slam BBOS and show clearly how BB10 is not BBOS. Unfortunately I don't think they'll do this until they officially kill BBOS, which I think they should do yesterday.
    12-07-13 11:43 AM
    I wouldn't expect any mass marketing right now as it cost to much money. Blackberry needs to scale back, cut cost and become profitable again so confidence is rebuilt. It looks like TH has done much of the dirty work so hopefully JC can make some money off services.
    12-07-13 12:15 PM
    Damm all i gotta say is that commercial was BAD A**. and it has my boy Norton...this is what blackberry needs NOW in order to keep on moving.
    12-07-13 12:26 PM
    I wouldn't expect any mass marketing right now as it cost to much money. Blackberry needs to scale back, cut cost and become profitable again so confidence is rebuilt. It looks like TH has done much of the dirty work so hopefully JC can make some money off services.
    Two opposing schools of thought and frankly either can be profitable if executed well.

It would be most profitable in near future if suddenly consumers wanted to buy some of the BB10 devices already produced.
    12-07-13 12:52 PM
    Yup this is a great commercial. I've seen it quite a bit. The "It's not a toy; it's a Droid" tagline reminds me of something as well lol
    12-07-13 03:08 PM
    Damm all i gotta say is that commercial was BAD A**. and it has my boy Norton...this is what blackberry needs NOW in order to keep on moving.
    Right, it did what a commercial supposed to do. It grabbed my attention with an added bonus of entertaining. I still won't be going out to buy a DROID but I can appreciate their product.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:30 PM
    And in ten months people will say "do you remember that edward norton commercial???"

It's funny first heins was hailed as the next messiah then hes a ******* and now the commercial everyone was drooling over and voting into number one on espn is now a pathetic piece of marketing....

This fanbase is sooooo very fickle rotfl!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:26 PM