Hi all,
    when I started developing for BB10 I was very terrified by the Vendor Portal and the way it displays the download reports (only a little chart, or a CSV file...).
    So I decided to develop a simple web-app to display my downloads stats in a better way.
    I built "BBVendor Console +" , a tool that create beautiful and colorful charts and tables using the CSV file of the Vendor Portal.
    It's totally free and ad-free.
    I hope that someone will find it useful.
    Here the link of the app.
    And Here a preview of the result.
    dietertong likes this.
    04-04-13 03:03 PM
    Hi all,
    when I started developing for BB10 I was very terrified by the Vendor Portal and the way it displays the download reports (only a little chart, or a CSV file...).
    So I decided to develop a simple web-app to display my downloads stats in a better way.
    I built "BBVendor Console +" , a tool that create beautiful and colorful charts and tables using the CSV file of the Vendor Portal.
    It's totally free and ad-free.
    I hope that someone will find it useful.
    Here the link of the app.
    And Here a preview of the result.
    Kinda sad that third parties need to do this lol. The Vendor portal essentially hasn't changed in the last 3 years.
    You built this using php I assume? Have you contemplated building an app for it? Cuz I'd buy that if it let me load the .cvs rather than copy/pasting the data lol.
    04-04-13 07:34 PM
    I used only HTML5, javascript and a couple of libraries. I decided to create only a client side app in order not to store user data on my server. However adding an upload form is very simple, so it could be an idea...

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 12:37 AM