Had my Curve for a while now, and everything has been great, but I noticed the other day that my App for Blackberry App World had disappeared from my applications folder, and isn't in any of the others, or hidden. It is listed under applications in the options menu, and I managed to access it by selecting Switch Application from the home screen, but now it's gone and I have no idea how to retrieve it.

It has also happened now with the Dictionary.com application, not in any other folder but listed in the applications list.

I have read that I should redownload apps that are not there, but how the **** do I do that for the App world App?
    06-24-10 06:42 AM
    You can manually install it. Follow the links in this Spanish site (use translation if necessary)....

Como recuperar el icono de la App World tras la instalación de la versión 1.1.0.35 | LaBlackBerry
    06-24-10 07:52 AM
    Anybody able to provide a n00b guide to doing this? This is complicated enough for someone with zilch experience without having to attempt it from a shoddy google language translation...
    06-24-10 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD