I would like find some software for my 8830 that allows me to set up the hot button on the side to (i) bring up a list of specific programs that I choose, and (ii) boot straight into the application without delay (store the boilerplate in ram on the memory card??). Any suggestions?

The time it takes to get around in a BB compared to a Treo with a touch screen is aggravating (in my experience so far-4 months). If anyone has any other clues to relieve my general frustration with this I will be very grateful. I bought Memory Up and it seems to help some.

Thank you.
    05-20-08 02:29 PM
    1) You cannot run applications or store the "boilerplate in ram" on the memory card. Sorry just not possible.

2) Closest thing I've for your hot button issue is this

Hope that helps.
    05-20-08 02:33 PM
    1) You cannot run applications or store the "boilerplate in ram" on the memory card. Sorry just not possible.

2) Closest thing I've for your hot button issue is this.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks for the prompt suggestion. I have taken a look. It may be the ticket - with some hope that the developer will make it customizable very soon since I see that others have already asked.
    05-20-08 02:54 PM
    Thanks for the prompt suggestion. I have taken a look. It may be the ticket - with some hope that the developer will make it customizable very soon since I see that others have already asked.

custamizable...for example? please post suggestions here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...nchpads-33371/
    05-21-08 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD