I'm interested what if someone uses already used BB?

What I mean is, we have a BB that is used in corp network with email sync, contacts, etc. Now we take this same BB wipe it using option in BB, then use Factory Reset with BBSAK (to delete any IT policy), Wipe Device again with BBSAK and upload new firmware. This way we have new clean BB ready to be used again.
    We now activate this BB on another corp network and another BB server for totally different user, which means new email, contacts, everything.

Is there a way for this second user to see any history or anything else from previous user/owner? What if, in this case, same BB is used on same mobile carrier? Can mobile carrier see if this BB was used on any other BES/BIS before current one?

Thnx.
    02-28-12 11:41 AM
    no there is not
    03-06-12 10:38 AM
    no there is not
    Thank you for answer.
    03-06-12 10:48 AM
    It may depend on the carrier. In the fall I resurrected a friends nuked 9000 that was on a corporate BES for use by his daughter and when I set it up as you described and put my Rogers sim card in it to test it, an old carrier email address had emails pushed to it. I had to call Rogers, give them the PIN and they stopped that email address. This was not the BES email, just one of the optional carrier emails you could set up in the past.

Since you are on Rogers, you may want to test it to make sure there is not an old Rogers BIS email associated with it before giving it to the new user.
    03-06-12 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD