in my unending battle with myself to decide which BB im was going with, i bought a 8900 from att and then bought a used bold off craigslist. the device is in good condition a minor scratch near the usb port. i just have a few questions:

-i can use the back up i made with the 8900 and put it on the bold with no problems right? i know the only difference will be that my friends will have two different BBM PINs from me.

-will i have to sign in to my email server each time i switch phones to sync the email to the sim card?

-BOLD BEZEL: for those who have changed their bezel to black, does the bezel fit to where as if it seems like it was freshly assembled? i only ask because when i had blacked out my 8310, the top face plate wasnt fully flush against the bezel.

i had bought the blackout kit for the 8310 from cnn.cn, has anyone who bought the black bezel from cnn.cn for the bold have any complaints? im looking at getting a black bezel, black trackball and a new key pad(yeah, another blacked out bold hahaha).

thanks in advance!!
    07-16-09 04:45 AM
    in my unending battle with myself to decide which BB im was going with, i bought a 8900 from att and then bought a used bold off craigslist. the device is in good condition a minor scratch near the usb port. i just have a few questions:

-i can use the back up i made with the 8900 and put it on the bold with no problems right? i know the only difference will be that my friends will have two different BBM PINs from me.

-will i have to sign in to my email server each time i switch phones to sync the email to the sim card?

-BOLD BEZEL: for those who have changed their bezel to black, does the bezel fit to where as if it seems like it was freshly assembled? i only ask because when i had blacked out my 8310, the top face plate wasnt fully flush against the bezel.

i had bought the blackout kit for the 8310 from cnn.cn, has anyone who bought the black bezel from cnn.cn for the bold have any complaints? im looking at getting a black bezel, black trackball and a new key pad(yeah, another blacked out bold hahaha).

thanks in advance!!
    I can only answer question number two - YES. That's what i do. I either do it on the computer or on my blackberry when changing devices. I alternately use the same phones as you.
    07-16-09 05:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD