Recently, my COO got himself a galaxy note to complement his 9900. He said he was getting old and the text on the 9900 appear too small, so he uses it for making calls and smses, while using the note for email.

On the other hand, my CEO changed his iPhone 4 to a 9850, and he found the bb much better. As for his company-issued iPad (which he used religiously for sending emails when he first got it late last year), it now sees more use as his son's entertainment device.

Just to get different perspectives, how do you use your phone(s) and/or tablet(s) to meet your needs? How does having a bb improve your experience (or vice versa)?
    07-19-12 02:53 AM
    What your doing the most of with your selected device. I for one cannot use a touch device simply because in my business...I am doing emails, sms, BBM, whatsApp all day long...constantly typing..so..with a touch device..it's easy (in my opinion) to misstype a word And then having to go back To correct...such tedious work. I do have a playbook that I use for RSS and casual browsing when I'm at home. I think it's crazy to have multiple devices to complete simple tasks that are work related. In my humble opinion I have always thought that there were two kinds of people..the BB people who were more into the "work related" Pros that a BB offers and the Other kind is everyone else..who has the android, iphone whatever they use...who enjoy the "coolness" of a big screen The ability to listen to music (for that I have my Ipod touch) and a billion app's that are useless in the business world. Don't get me wrong..there are a lot of App's out there for the android and Iphone..but I really think the BB is best for business minded multitaskers like myself.
    07-19-12 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD