Hi everyone, I have on contract an iphone (vodafone) and my boyfriend has a bb 9700 bold (also vodafone) as I hates the iphone and he wanted one we swapped phones but kept our own sims, as I was too long out of the dates to send my crappy iphone back.

I love my bb but it won't let me use any apps etc as it says I need a data service. I have 1gb unlimited internet usage on my contract, but people keep saying I need a bb data pack? Obviously as I am contracted to an 'iphone' I can't phone vodafone and ask for a bb data pack... Is there any other way around this as it's driving me mad. My bf's sim in the iphone is working fine. Thanks
    03-24-10 06:18 AM
    Just call Vodafone and tell them you have changed your device. They should be able to switch you to the BB plan, no problem being honest with them because they are keeping the business on both phones.

Your BF might want to make the reverse switch. Some carriers will try to bill non-Blackberry data as extra cost if the SIM has a BB plan. I don't know about Voda but O2 charges extortionate rates this.
    03-24-10 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD