I can't seem to find the post anymore but I thought I read somewhere here that you can set your home location with your current GPS location. Is this true? I have version 2.1.40 so could it be something that's only available in ver. 2.2? It would come in handy since I travel a lot and I would be able to see the local weather on my background without having to reset my home location all the time.

That brings me to another question: how do I upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2? I bought my version on AppWorld. Should I have bought the latest version directly from Bellshare? If so that really sucks and would be totally unfair.
    03-23-10 11:15 PM
    Anyone?????
    03-24-10 08:26 AM
    I am running 2.2 and can confirm that it has this feature. I upgraded when I was sent an email from mobihand. I just clicked the link in the email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 08:45 AM
    There should be a location on the bellshare site where you can download the correct version as long as you have your activation code. UNinstall the old version and install the new, add code (or, I believe a backup of data and restore might restore the code)
    03-24-10 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD