Hello, I'm still really new to the blackberry but I've been having problems with using the both regular forums and mobile sites when it comes to responding to a post.

Is there some guide towards using message boards on the blackberry?

When I quote a post I can't figure out how to break sentences or tab down like I would with a regular keyboard, and Im not sure how to take advantage of message posting on it. Not sure if this is making sense.
    02-27-09 05:38 PM
    Are you using the m.crackberry.com address? After I quote someone I just hit enter once or twice so it lowers down and I can see a space between my text and the quoted text.
    02-27-09 06:21 PM
    Are you using the m.crackberry.com address? After I quote someone I just hit enter once or twice so it lowers down and I can see a space between my text and the quoted text.
    +1.

I used to get frustrated with that, too.
    02-27-09 06:22 PM
    It takes a lil' getting use to the difference b'tween typing in the forums and typing in the mobile view, you have to just keep doing it until you learn by your mistakes and get better at the differences etc. Making the mistakes until ya get better is fine too...

Look around for the keyboard shortcut tips, that'll help ya and eventually you'll get the hang of it.
    02-27-09 06:41 PM
    Ok thanks guys!

Hggg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 07:49 PM
    And it keeps doing that hgg thbing uhhh

02-27-09 07:50 PM
    Alright US, you're supposed to use your thumbs, not your tongue for typing....

02-27-09 08:06 PM
    Lol I'm working on it

02-27-09 08:18 PM
    Looks like your getting the hang of it!
    Have fun!

02-27-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD