Hi, I have 2 blackberries:
    Bold 9900
    Curve 8530

I'm trying to use either one to boot my pc as usb thumbdrives, but having no luck. The 9900 requires me to push "USB Drive", but this occurs AFTER the bios detects boot devices. The 8530 is being picked up as a usb storage device but the bios won't allow me to select it as a boot drive.

Does anyone have any ideas?
    07-07-12 07:15 PM
    Are you trying to brick your BB? If I remember correctly, you need to completely wipe out your USB in order to use it as a boot device. Correct me if I'm wrong. Have been using Mac'slately, so a bit lost with WonOS.
    07-07-12 07:31 PM
    Assuming the PC allows for USB booting, make sure the OS you're trying to boot is at the root level/directory of your sdcard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    07-07-12 07:40 PM
    Assuming the PC allows for USB booting, make sure the OS you're trying to boot is at the root level/directory of your sdcard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I'm not booting an OS, I'm booting things that have autoexec.bat for utilities that need to be run outside of windows. They are at the root level of the media card, but the phones are not showing up as bootable usb devices, that is what I'm trying to fix.
    07-07-12 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD