my bb internet plan expire and now am not able to connect to the internet with my apps please anyone know how to get them work without having bb plan on phone?help me bypass mind its not fair i have credit and i still cant acess my window live messenger thats sucks.
    11-20-10 07:31 AM
    There's no work around or "bypass". If you want to access BlackBerry Data features, you need to have a BlackBerry Data plan. And no one here is going to help you steal services from your carrier.
    MamaBee likes this.
    11-20-10 07:53 AM
    yes it possible i read it somewhere before but i forget the site i was searching for other stuff when i pass over it nothing impossible in the technology world.
    11-20-10 09:03 AM
    Stealing services breaches the terms of service, which has legal liabilities. You don't want to get caught and jailed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 09:15 AM
    Seriously. Why should the majority of people have to pay for services while you find a workaround, raising our prices?

Just pay for the data or do without it...like I did...until I could afford it.
    11-20-10 09:18 AM
    yes it possible i read it somewhere before but i forget the site i was searching for other stuff when i pass over it nothing impossible in the technology world.
    You will need to seek that information elsewhere.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/
    * Keep it Legal

No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    11-20-10 10:06 AM
    I think it's possible but if you do it, I think your carrier will charge your BB as a normal phone when you go on data and you will be charged horrendous amounts,
    11-20-10 10:42 AM
    I think it's possible but if you do it, I think your carrier will charge your BB as a normal phone when you go on data and you will be charged horrendous amounts,
    Not possible. Everything that runs on a BlackBerry requires a service book, which are only available from RIM and the carriers.
    11-20-10 03:13 PM
    sorry guys u can delete this post if it can get crackberry in trouble.
    11-20-10 03:17 PM
    I meant get access to data not BIS plan, sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 03:58 PM
    Just another reason to buy an actual Smartphone.
    11-20-10 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD