Hi All,

I've got a general question... Or more of a 'is this possible?'

I've got a BlackBerry Torch 9810, and I'm wondering if I could use it as a MI-FI device or a modem so that my iPod Touch 4G could get GPS tracking apps etc.... any ideas?

Thanks!
    Amnesia
    12-25-11 03:55 AM
    Yes. You can update it to Os 7.1 and activate mobile hotspot via your carrier. It'll cost extra though. That is for some carriers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-11 05:13 AM
    im sorry not to be rude and this isnt directed at you OP but at the relationship between RIM and Apple
    LMFAO LMFAO.....useing a BB device to get functionality on an iPod device . RIM one Apple zero love it
    12-25-11 05:21 AM
    im sorry not to be rude and this isnt directed at you OP but at the relationship between RIM and Apple
    LMFAO LMFAO.....useing a BB device to get functionality on an iPod device . RIM one Apple zero love it

If you have an iphone and a playbook you can bluetooth tether to browse the web on the playbook in a non wifi area.

Even though they are competition they realize not everyone is going to be brand loyal.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    12-25-11 07:55 AM
    There is a way via Bluetooth, It requires a tethering data Plan however so tell me if you are still interested in it.
    12-25-11 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD