Two of the same BlackBerrys make great pocket warmers. Or maybe hook up Hdmi out on Z10 to TV for front door security camera. I use my Passport for Blusound 2 Node Screen. Album covers look great , oh but use the Daily BlackBerry as music stream source and controller🎶.🤗
    09-18-18 07:23 PM
    What modified OS did you use and how did you flash it and where did you get it from
    03-05-23 10:30 AM
    What modified OS did you use and how did you flash it and where did you get it from
    The first post is from 2012.
    03-05-23 01:04 PM
    Yeah but now the thread applies to ALL BlackBerries!
    03-05-23 04:23 PM
    During the first lock down I got a Storm 2 to see what I had missed. Was brand new apparently, cheap off ebay. I now use it for my shopping list. I call it my SainsBerry For those not in the UK, Sainsburys is a national supermarket chain.
    Paul Reichert likes this.
    03-05-23 06:18 PM
    During the first lock down I got a Storm 2 to see what I had missed. Was brand new apparently, cheap off ebay. I now use it for my shopping list. I call it my SainsBerry For those not in the UK, Sainsburys is a national supermarket chain.
    But why?

In what as does the Storm 2 allow you to keep up with a shopping list... better than your existing device?

We do use a secondary device for our households shopping list.... but it's an Alexa. Have a few of them in the house and if you pull out the OJ and use the last of it, you just tell Alexa to add OJ to the shopping list. Wife pulls up the list when she goes over the weekly sales in each stores App, and places her orders in the app. We go by and pick up her orders....
    03-06-23 08:21 AM
    Just to get some use out of the Storm. Would be sitting in a drawer otherwise.
    03-06-23 05:41 PM
    Just to get some use out of the Storm. Would be sitting in a drawer otherwise.
    Without Alexa eavesdropping on you.
    parryberry likes this.
    03-06-23 06:17 PM
    I have two Q10s that I cycle through being hooked up to a charger, along with also a Z10 and a Playbook. Not doing anything with them other than keeping them cycled. The batteries in the Q10s are starting to bloat. Then, another Z10 always on a dock on charger, used as a bedside alarm clock (works really well for that).

I love the tone notification sound when the Playbook battery gets low, the low battery tone. Still the best tone for that purpose that I've ever heard.
    03-06-23 07:04 PM
    The Z10 can still be hooked up to HDMI, if for some reason someone wanted to use it as a doorbell camera (ref the post you followed up on), no alternate OS needed.
    03-06-23 07:18 PM
    ... I'll use my 9930 bridged to a new BB10 Full-touch and rig the 9930 to the bottom of the new phone and have a GIANT REDNECK FLIP PHONE!
    Awesome. I figured yammer must have got the idea for his prototype from somewhere.
    03-06-23 07:23 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD