04-26-10 12:31 PM
55 123
    I'm just a busy Mom of four children that loves all the features blackberry offers to help keep me organized and keep my family's schedule straight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 06:01 AM
    Non- business user here too. Just wanted a smartphone that I could get on the internet and listen to music with. I know a lot of other people who have gotten Blackberrys and don't use them for business. Smartphone are not just for business anymore, and the Blackberry name still means alot to people.
    04-26-10 06:01 AM
    i choose to not use it for business. i could get on my company's BES but i dont want to be connected to my job like that.
    04-26-10 08:39 AM
    I use my Curve for both. About 90% is for business though. However everyone else I know who has one just has it for personal use, excluding one person. I think as time goes on the percentage of users who use them for personal will continue to rise.
    04-26-10 10:06 AM
    This is a really interesting thread!

I currently only use my BB for business becuase I like the separation of personal and business information and the iPhone works better for me as a personal phone; however, I formerly enjoyed using the Tour for both purposes.
    04-26-10 12:31 PM
55 123