Hey everyone,
    I just got a used BlackBerry bold but I have a few questions since I have only used new BlackBerrys before.

I have already wiped the phone so its essentially in a new state. However will the previous owner still have this phone under their BlackBerry ID along with BB Protect, AppWorld, etc. If I just login using my BBID will the device be removed from the previous owners account? I am asking this because I am not sure whether or not this is linked to the device's PIN.

Also should their email services be discontinued on the device at this point? This device currently has an IT Policy...I have looked up the methods to remove this on the forums but I have also read that the policy can be pushed back to the device. I'm assuming that if corporate email is not logged into again, then the policy will not be pushed back...is this correct?

I just want to make sure I am starting off fresh without fearing the previous owner will still have something linked to the phone. Thanks in advance!
    03-21-12 01:20 AM
    No one has an answer to any of these?
    03-22-12 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD