Hi there,
    I got a quick question, I am a small business owner. I was thinking of buying a blackberry device but we all know blackberry doesn't offer much apps. As a small business owner, I need to install some apps (i.e. square app) which are not available on blackberry world but it is available on android. However, I can install android apps but is it safe to install android apps on a blackberry, I mean blackberry is considered as one of the most secure device but on the other hand android is considered as one of the most unsecured/open platform. I was curious, will my data be safe even if I install android apps on blackberry??
    08-08-15 04:27 AM
    Hello sir, good to hear you are considering a blackberry.

BlackBerry OS 10.3.2 currently has 3 stores. As shown below. When a app is downloaded through the Amazon App store, BlackBerry scans it for viruses to ensure the app is legitimate. it is sent through their systems to ensure that not harm comes to your device.
    Use of Android Apps in Blackberry device, will my data be safe?-img_20150808_134700_edit.png
    While the Amazon store does offer a lot of extra Apps there will obviously still be some missing. Best thing to do is check if the apps you want are on the store. If they are, there is a 99% chance it will work on your device.

With regards to devices, a BlackBerry Leap or BlackBerry Z30 would be your best bet for having the most compatibility with Apps.

Hope this helps you in some way.

Via Blackberry Leap OS 10.3.2.2339
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    08-08-15 06:54 AM
    Or you could just download and (or at least most) from a android app store called 1 Mobile Market. Matty seems like a BlackBerry employee.
    Also look up in these forums how to download "Google Play Store". From Cobalt. Very easy instructions

Now go get that BlackBerry and enjoy any Android app on it. I do!

Posted from my Z30 with Google Play Store
    08-08-15 11:02 AM