I had a backup of my phone and followed up with a security wipe. Tried restoring and after hours, it says cannot be restored cos the blackberry ID in the backup isn't same as one on device (very strange). I've gone through the pains if putting everything back in place manually, only to find that my Facebook app won't work. I try to add my account and it says session has expired, start a new session, I click OK but it just starts to load account and never ends. I've deleted the app, rebooted the device and installed afresh both from device and from the website but the same thing keeps happening. Is there anyone who has an idea what can be done to resolve this?
    11-27-13 12:46 AM
    I have this same problem with Facebook too and cannot log on due to the session expiring message. I notice that every time I install a leak and do a security wipe Facebook works fine BUT as soon as I do a restore from backup, Facebook no longer works. I don't know if it's a bug since not only myself have run into this problem as my friend is now too.

Which OS are you using? I am using the latest leak OS 10.2.1.1055, so I'm just loading the Android Facebook apk and install it directly on the phone. The Android version works really.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 01:44 AM
    I have this same problem with Facebook too and cannot log on due to the session expiring message. I notice that every time I install a leak and do a security wipe Facebook works fine BUT as soon as I do a restore from backup, Facebook no longer works. I don't know if it's a bug since not only myself have run into this problem as my friend is now too.

Which OS are you using? I am using the latest leak OS 10.2.1.1055, so I'm just loading the Android Facebook apk and install it directly on the phone. The Android version works really.

Posted via CB10
    I am on version 10.2.0.429 which is official. I tried to restore but it won't complete the restore. So I had to download all my apps again. I cannot fill in contacts one after the other. I wonder why Blackberry makes life so difficult. I have wiped and don't have a leaked OS but nothing works.
    11-27-13 04:26 AM
    I am on version 10.2.0.429 which is official. I tried to restore but it won't complete the restore. So I had to download all my apps again. I cannot fill in contacts one after the other. I wonder why Blackberry makes life so difficult. I have wiped and don't have a leaked OS but nothing works.
    Don't know if these help but it was working for me.
    1. check whether you're using the newest version of BB Link. I've never had any problem restoring using the latest BB Link. Been 2 times and both restoring without problem. There is possibility the driver is corrupt and by un-installing and re-installing BB Link can solve the problem since it will also installing a new driver.

2. Usually i have never wiped after installing a OS and there were twice i wiped and resulting the problem in restoring. The first time i had the problem, i un-installed BB Link, remove everything except my backup files and then re-install BB Link and solved the problem. The second time i was too lazy to uninstalling BB Link and reinstalling again and what i did was keep trying clicking the restore button until finally it's restoring after probably the 10th or 11th times.
    11-27-13 04:46 AM
    Don't know if these help but it was working for me.
    1. check whether you're using the newest version of BB Link. I've never had any problem restoring using the latest BB Link. Been 2 times and both restoring without problem. There is possibility the driver is corrupt and by un-installing and re-installing BB Link can solve the problem since it will also installing a new driver.

2. Usually i have never wiped after installing a OS and there were twice i wiped and resulting the problem in restoring. The first time i had the problem, i un-installed BB Link, remove everything except my backup files and then re-install BB Link and solved the problem. The second time i was too lazy to uninstalling BB Link and reinstalling again and what i did was keep trying clicking the restore button until finally it's restoring after probably the 10th or 11th times.
    I've done all of that but nothing seems right. I wiped again and found that I have direct access before I restore. But it all goes gaga as soon as I restore. I couldn't do without restoring cos of my contacts. The funny thing is no restore has been wholly successful. It says cannot restore but it partially restores some apps and contacts, and I fill in th rest manually.
    11-27-13 09:33 AM
    Have you resolved the issue, I am the same boat here guys? On 10.2.1.12xx z10

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 05:38 PM