I have a BB 8130 with no media card. I have taken a bunch of pictures I'd like to load onto my PC. I have installed the software that came with my BB and have loaded Media Manager but when I try go to Media and Photos, the pictures come up and I select all which higlights them and I hit copy up but nothing happens. I want to save to my PC from the device memory. How do I do that?
    09-05-09 09:48 PM
    if you're going to take a lot of pictures, definitely pick up a memory card to conserve the device memory for apps.

that said, I've never used the media manager. when you plug your phone into your PC, a prompt for Mass Storage Mode should appear on your Pearl. If so, click Yes. Now you can browse, copy and paste via Windows Explorer. Much easier this way for me.
    09-05-09 09:55 PM
    Anyone know if there is a way to highlight all the pics on the BB at once, then move them all over to the Micro SD Card instead of doing it one at a time?
    09-09-09 12:30 AM
    I have a BB 8130 with no media card. I have taken a bunch of pictures I'd like to load onto my PC. I have installed the software that came with my BB and have loaded Media Manager but when I try go to Media and Photos, the pictures come up and I select all which higlights them and I hit copy up but nothing happens. I want to save to my PC from the device memory. How do I do that?
    I believe CopyUp is to move files on the device

Simply select them all, then drag them to your desktop. Once they've transferred over, drag them from the Berry to the recycle bin, then EMPTY the bin.

Definitely grab a microSD card. They're cheap enough these days, and well worth it. You should be able to get an 8GB card for about $20 USD.

Amazon.com: SanDisk - Flash memory card ( microSDHC to SD adapter included ) - 8 GB - Class 2 - microSDHC: Electronics

A-DATA 8GB Micro SD Card with Adapter, Class 4, A-DATA 8GB MicroSD SDHC Memory Card Turbo Series with Adapter
    09-09-09 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD