A real newbie question for sure, but I have a dozen photos on my new Tour that I would like to upload to a computer. Kodak Easy Share is my photo program. What's the easiest way to get this done?

And thanks in advance for your putting up with a question like this! I did a search, but the answer must be hidden amongst the many gems of wisdom this board!
    08-24-09 04:43 PM
    As it happens, this question has been addressed today.

There are two places pictures can be saved, device memory or a media card.

If your pictures are in device memory, you can attach them to an email that will be opened at your computer or you can install BlackBerry Desktop Manager with Media Manager. This is an optional download, not the version shipped on your BlackBerry CD.

If you have saved them on a media card, it is much simpler to use the technique above. Your PC will see the media card as a removable drive and you can use your file manager to move or copy the pictures.
    08-24-09 04:49 PM
    Simply enable Mass Storage mode on the Phone ( Options > Memory )
    and plug the berry into the computer. It should now show up as an external drive in My Computer.

Open that drive, drag and drop the photos to the computer. You don't even need the EasyShare program running.
    08-24-09 04:52 PM
    how do i upload my pictures from my blackberry onto my computer useing the cd given to me with my blackberry-i have tried to use it many times and it just does not allow me to upload pics from the desktop manager (from the cd)
    08-24-09 05:54 PM
    how do i upload my pictures from my blackberry onto my computer useing the cd given to me with my blackberry-i have tried to use it many times and it just does not allow me to upload pics from the desktop manager (from the cd)
    The version of BlackBerry Desktop Manager shipped on the CD does not contain the optional Media Manager.

In order to do what you want, you must download and install the version, with Media Manager.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    08-24-09 08:53 PM
    Thanks SKWIJ that worked!
    05-01-10 07:39 PM
    Media manager works but it is very slow. Use the Mass Storage option. When you plug your blackberry into your computer it will show as as 2 drives if you have a media card. Simply use windows explorer and drag and drop your files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD