So each time I have updated the o.s I have noticed a couple things. My BBmaps and browser aren't working right. For BBmaps it just won't connect and with browser it won't show Internet only t-zones and hot-spot. The 3 times I have encountered this was going to 4.2.2.184, then 4.5.0.37 and now with .42. Yea I know the last two are Betas and aren't perfect but it happened with the .184 official release a LONG time ago.
    Does anyone know why this would be. I got it figured out the first two times simply by re-installing the software but it's giving me a major problem this time. Anyone knows how to fix it?
    06-14-08 02:05 AM
    You need to send your service books again after upgrading.

The BB browser disappears, happened to be a couple of times. Also BB maps, I know a lot of users have issues with that. Have you tried GoogleMaps? or Nav4All? or CoPilot Live?
    06-14-08 02:32 AM
    I have an 8320 which means no gps. I actually like bb maps over google maps. I have both bbmaps and browser working until I restore and it deletesit then. Only thing I really need is my phone book. Everything else I can add back. Anyway to just keep the contacts/phone book?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 02:56 AM
    Well still not sure what caused it but by deleting bb maps then I reloaded it back and now both the internet browser and bb maps work perfect. So anyone else that was having problems with either should try it out

06-14-08 10:12 PM
    Well still not sure what caused it but by deleting bb maps then I reloaded it back and now both the internet browser and bb maps work perfect. So anyone else that was having problems with either should try it out

06-14-08 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD