After reading on Crackberry of the latest version of Twitter I went to My AppWorld, refreshed the list and then installed the version. While I was there I also installed the update to BB Bridge. After the Restart there was an error message (Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error) which I cleared and then went looking for Twitter to check out the new version. Unfortunately the Twitter icon was no longer on my home screen so I tried Universal Search which also couldn't find it. So I went into App World, or rather, I tried to go into App World. Now App World hangs with a Loading message and never opens. I guess something happened during the upgrades but I am at a loss as to what to do. I've done two battery pulls. I thought I would uninstall Twitter and Bridge and start again but I can't as I can't get into App World. Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks so much.
    10-10-12 11:28 AM
    Update - I was finally able to get into App World. I uninstalled Twitter and then re-installed it. There was no error message upon restart and Twitter is there on the home screen. At the moment "Twitter services are currently unavailable" but I hope that is just a temporary thing. However, if anyone knows anything to the contrary I'd love to know.
    Thanks.
    10-10-12 01:40 PM