Hi there today I was told to upgrade the "app lock for browser" and the "app lock for memos" and now both icons will not appear! I have tried deleting and reinstalling multiple times, battery pulls, host routing table, clearing pushed content, etc... Any answers on how to get the icons to appear so I can continue using the apps? Thanks.

Also I noticed when I deleted and reinstalled two OTHER applock apps that the locations of those two apps (Lock for App World & Lock for Facebook) were saved. Meaning then when I reinstalled them they appeared in the same folder hidden as they were before.

Earlier I was also having issues with app world not appearing and I had to delete it using the computer then reinstall it off the website on the phone.

P.S. I am using a Blackberry Curve 9300 OS 6 Bundle 2391.
    Last edited by Radical924; 04-19-13 at 09:23 PM.
    04-18-13 12:33 AM
    Curious because you mentioned: "Also I noticed when I reinstalled the apps that the locations of the apps were saved. Meaning when I reinstalled them they appeared in the same folder hidden as they were before." How do you know that if the icons aren't showing up? I'm assuming you went into the BB menu and clicked "show all hidden icons" (or whatever that command is)?
    04-19-13 05:33 PM
    Curious because you mentioned: "Also I noticed when I reinstalled the apps that the locations of the apps were saved. Meaning when I reinstalled them they appeared in the same folder hidden as they were before." How do you know that if the icons aren't showing up? I'm assuming you went into the BB menu and clicked "show all hidden icons" (or whatever that command is)?
    I edited the first post to reflect what I meant... sorry for the confusion. But yea I would still appreciate the help...
    04-19-13 09:24 PM
    Did you try pressing the BlackBerry menu button and clicking "Show all Icons"? Maybe somehow they were installed hidden.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:19 AM
    Did you try pressing the BlackBerry menu button and clicking "Show all Icons"? Maybe somehow they were installed hidden.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I did that lol how else would I know the other 2 apps reinstalled hidden... The only way I actually know the apps are on my phone is by going to Application Management or going into App World and looking under installed apps. Even using "search" draws a blank... It is like I said before the apps are installed but they are nowhere to be found on my phone except Application Management. Any ideas?
    04-20-13 11:59 AM
    Bump......
    04-21-13 01:07 PM
    Bump......
    04-23-13 01:45 PM
    Bump......
    04-25-13 02:16 AM