Hello all,

I can upgrade from tuesday and have wanted to upgrade my pearl to the bold for ages. Since the storm is due out on vodafone anytime now I am thinking about changing over to them. Never been with them before, anyone in the uk had any horror/good stories with them? I heard a rumour you can upgrade early with them aswell and as there dont seem to be any 12 month deals anymore that might suit me better. I am all set to change from o2 unless they offer me a fantastic deal on a bold but I am not expecting it really, my contract is �55 a month but usually goes up to about �70. Anyone know what I can expect from o2, rang them but they cant tell me until Tuesday as thats when I enter the last 30 days of my contract.

Appreciate any help
    11-09-08 11:54 AM
    I was with o2 until about a year ago, and to be honest I wish I'd never switched. A friend couldn't use an upgrade with Phones4U so I used it and went to Vodafone. Most expensive decision I made, there was no data included in the contract so I ended up spending tons every month. I do recall tho, o2 offered to meet a better deal, but that was a while ago.
    I'm on T-Mobile now, after begging a CPW bod to help me do something about my Vodafone contract, but will almost definitely be going back to o2 this time next year.
    11-09-08 02:04 PM
    Thanks for the info, I will wait and see what o2 have to say on tuesday. I think (may be wrong) that voda are doing the unlimited email and browsing so hopefully should not go above tariff by too much

Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD