Over the weekend Verizon pushed out update 10.3.3.1463 for my Classic. So I did the update. Ever since then, I have been unable to get my phone to pair with my 2016 Acura MDX. Prior to this, the phone always connected and worked flawlessly.

I've tried deleting the connection and re-adding. Nothing. My car pops up with a number to use, but my phone shows nothing in the way of the bluetooth connection. Absolutely nothing. It's as if it refuses to recognize my car.

Any suggestions?

thx,
    Tom
    02-07-17 08:44 AM
    Delete the devices from your handset AND from your car. Reboot your phone and re-pair. Make sure you go into the bluetooth device list in your phone and DELETE all Bluetooth devices then reboot. Do the same with your car if you are able to. Good luck!
    02-07-17 09:30 AM
    This might be a dumb question, but here goes. How do I delete the connection from my Classic? I've been poking around in the bluetooth settings and I cant see a the handsfreelink for my car. Should this connection be listed somewhere?
    02-07-17 10:24 AM
    This might be a dumb question, but here goes. How do I delete the connection from my Classic? I've been poking around in the bluetooth settings and I cant see a the handsfreelink for my car. Should this connection be listed somewhere?
    There are no dumb questions (well there are, but not yours). Under Bluetooth, with Discoverable in the on position, you should see a list of devices including your car if it has been paired. Regardless, if your car is or is not there, long click on each device and delete each and every device. When they are all removed turn off the Bluetooth and then reboot your device by holding the power button down until you see the red led flash. Wait for your device to restart. In the meantime, reset all your other bluetooth devices (including your car), and re-pair each device as if you were setting them up for the very first time. Make sure they are NOT in a discoverable state. Then turn on your phone bluetooth and make it discoverable. Then, turn on your bluetooth devices one at a time, make it discoverable and re-pair. Maybe start with your car as the first one.
    02-07-17 12:38 PM
    Sadly nothing has brought back my bluetooth connection. Is it possible to undo an OS update?

-Tom
    02-14-17 09:42 AM
    Sadly nothing has brought back my bluetooth connection. Is it possible to undo an OS update?

-Tom
    Sorry to hear that! I believe there have been 3 versions of 10.3.3.xxxx released (official versions) and you could try any of these 3 using an autoloader. Courtesy of Thurask, you can find a Google Drive or Mega repository of all autoloaders here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/ . Good Luck!
    02-14-17 10:28 AM
    Who needs bluetooth anyway, just use an AUX cable! Does your car find other bluetooth devices?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-17 03:00 PM
    Hello. I have the same problem. After I did the update, my RDX would not locate by phones. I have a classis & a Z30. I went into the Acura & did a new setup with the classic & it did start working. As for the Z-30, I can not get the Bluetooth to do anything. When I cut it on, it shows nothing. It will not stay on.
    02-15-17 08:51 AM
    What I did was connect via the phone instead of using the car's bluetooth search function. It connects with a passkey and now I'm good to go. 2 days running with no issues connecting automatically.
    02-15-17 12:19 PM
    My phone won't see my car until I initiate the connection on the car. Still no joy.
    02-22-17 12:39 PM
    Since upadate Imy phone connects via bluetooth, but I can't download my contacts. Now to see who's calling I have to look at phone

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 03:52 PM
    Good news!!! It all works perfectly now. Bit of a strange story. Yesterday my text functionality on my phone started acting up. I could receive, but not send texts. So I rebooted my phone. I was in the car when this happened, so for giggles I tried reconnecting to my car via bluetooth. And it worked! This is odd as I had rebooted my phone when I first tried to solve the problem of it not connecting with my car, and it didn't help. I guess it needed two boots, not just one.

This is good because I was starting to ponder ditching my phone for a new one. I use my phone in my car a lot and I need the hands free integration.

Tom
    02-25-17 10:01 AM