I posted a week or so ago about the great experience I had in the Verizon store with people talking up Black Berry and how they had them on display and how they looked forward to growing with BB again.....

Well yesterday changed that... I manage the phones for my company and I had an appointment to meet my new rep... He came in with his assistant.... The rep was probably 50 years old and the assistant was about 23....... We chatted about things and then I mentioned Blackberry..... The rep (old guy) had the party line.. 'we like them and they have a dedicated following".. blah blah blah...... Then the young assistant saw my Z30 on my desk and asked to look at it..... He had NEVER held one before!!!! He SELLS the freaking phone and he never even touched one... He went on to say that BB is on the way out and it is "funny" when he sees people with them......FUNNY???? I felt like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas..... "you mean Ha Ha funny like a clown?"......

The boss saw me turn red and jumped in and gave the "kid" the evil eye...... The kid was insulting the phone the guy across the desk was using!!! Good sales pitch!!!!........ Who knows what the rep really feels but he was smart enough to not insult a customer with over 100 lines of service.......

If this kid is the future, than BB is doomed.......
    03-29-14 08:14 AM
    That kid has no future in sales. He should be off packing groceries and insulting brands of milk.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 08:19 AM
    it just goes to show you that ignorance is commonplace! And will be the downfall of society.
    03-29-14 08:26 AM
    I am in business and I either support and train my people on the products they are selling (Duhhh....) or I stop selling the product...... Why bother selling BB if you are not going to train your people on it?
    03-29-14 08:31 AM
    LMAO. I have a sales background too and I would have never taken a novice to a client's site without proper preparation.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    stlabrat likes this.
    03-29-14 10:45 AM
    LMAO. I have a sales background too and I would have never taken a novice to a client's site without proper preparation.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    If you took him you would have told him to just shut up and listen
    03-29-14 01:19 PM
    If you took him you would have told him to just shut up and listen
    I am cracking up. Hilarious.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    03-29-14 04:50 PM
    The phone companies, at least from my experience, do a poor job selecting their sales personnel. I had a similar experience as a consumer when the Z10 came out. Despite the fact that I specifically came to the store for the new Z10, he tried to sell me another brand.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 05:58 PM
    Companies and us as humans on a whole must do better to keep the BlackBerry name out there.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    03-29-14 06:13 PM