My prayers have been answered!!!!!
    Update available for BlackBerry Express!!!!-img_20140612_145221.png

Posted via CB10
    BBFanatic4Life likes this.
    06-12-14 02:52 PM
    Looks like a great update. I'm going to download it now and check it out.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 02:58 PM
    I have downloaded the update, haven't used it yet. I keep forgetting to give BlackBerry Express a try for my next presentation. Has anyone else used BlackBerry Express?
    Playbook007 likes this.
    06-12-14 04:55 PM
    Still no .ppt compatibility?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    06-12-14 05:02 PM
    I'm loving blackberry express. I dont use it for conventional purposes. I study with it. But the ease of use is just incredible

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 05:24 PM

Really?? Well that's a shame. Hope that might get added...
    06-13-14 01:49 AM

It's awesome. I use it more than just presentations. Use it for professional looking emails in a snap. Here's how. Say your in the field taking notes or measurements etc. Snap some photos of what you want to email. Then open BlackBerry Express, add title, photo, comment about photo, next photo, comment about photo etc. Then export that file and email. Send a few to yourself to see how it looks on your computer. You will understand what I am talking about and you will learn how to create professional emails, in minutes, right at the scene. Now that is efficiency!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 07:49 AM
    It's awesome. I use it more than just presentations. Use it for professional looking emails in a snap. Here's how. Say your in the field taking notes or measurements etc. Snap some photos of what you want to email. Then open BlackBerry Express, add title, photo, comment about photo, next photo, comment about photo etc. Then export that file and email. Send a few to yourself to see how it looks on your computer. You will understand what I am talking about and you will learn how to create professional emails, in minutes, right at the scene. Now that is efficiency!

Posted via CB10
    Someone needs to make a YouTube video to see this awesomeness!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 09:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Can people actually view the file if they aren't BlackBerry and BlackBerry express users?

Posted via my beautiful Q10
    06-13-14 09:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    As I understand the export function it creates an HTML file. I would prefer the export create a PDF document from a BlackBerry Express document.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    06-16-14 06:21 AM
    I love this app.

Posted via my Astro Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3175
    06-16-14 06:59 AM