I got the little orange "update" icon last Friday letting me know i needed to update (I assummed). I just connected to my laptop to do the update, and I clicked on "check/download latest updates" and it told me I already have the latest update and one is not required....but the little orange "icon" thingie is still there??? I have an 8820 - and am running version the 2nd edition of 4.5. I know 6.0 is out but it is not acting like my phone needs or will take it....so why do i still have the icon?? help
    04-01-11 06:33 PM
    I got the little orange "update" icon last Friday letting me know i needed to update (I assummed). I just connected to my laptop to do the update, and I clicked on "check/download latest updates" and it told me I already have the latest update and one is not required....but the little orange "icon" thingie is still there??? I have an 8820 - and am running version the 2nd edition of 4.5. I know 6.0 is out but it is not acting like my phone needs or will take it....so why do i still have the icon?? help
    Is there a way for you to post a screen shot of the icon? It's possible that it might be an update for one of your apps.
    04-02-11 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD