I'm looking at going back to the BB platform as HTC/android is too buggy for me (own Evo)
    Should I go with Torch or wait for a new generation? My brother has the torch and I love it. But I want a BB to pair with Playbook when I get that. So there is a big window there where I can wait for a new device. What do you say?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 10:19 PM
    I'm looking at going back to the BB platform as HTC/android is too buggy for me (own Evo)
    Should I go with Torch or wait for a new generation? My brother has the torch and I love it. But I want a BB to pair with Playbook when I get that. So there is a big window there where I can wait for a new device. What do you say?

Anything running OS 5 and above will work. I just bought a cheap Pearl 3G used for $60, which will hold me over until the QNX devices come out next year.
    12-11-10 10:23 PM
    Any used blackberry that has bluetooth and/or wifi will due quite fine if it runs OS 5 or greator. Holding out is the best way as you'll be likely to see 10-30 new ones pop up and go down the marketing drain

12-12-10 12:18 AM
    Playbook wont be released till next year. So if you wnat the newest now its the torch or what i consider a startup phone the style. Either way, qnx better have a better processor. Im tired of just getting by! We deserve so much more.
    12-12-10 11:10 AM
    My Rogers 3 year contract will be subject to renewal in Q3/11. I hope that will be time enough to get the QNX phone into production with a triple core, 1080p, 3D display and a HDMI output.

I would be more then happy to jump on a v1.0.

That would do me in style, 'till they release the micro-SNAP powered model in '14.
    12-12-10 01:06 PM
    My Rogers 3 year contract will be subject to renewal in Q3/11. I hope that will be time enough to get the QNX phone into production with a triple core, 1080p, 3D display and a HDMI output.

I would be more then happy to jump on a v1.0.

That would do me in style, 'till they release the micro-SNAP powered model in '14.
    Add a PEZ dispenser and I'd wet myself...
    12-12-10 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD