i gotthis when i removed quickpull
    01-10-09 11:34 AM
    Is there a substantive difference between using QP and just using alt+right shift+del?
    01-10-09 11:54 AM
    QP is like a battery pull it gets rid of all the leftover stuff after say deleting apps and files. It frees up space (from what I have been told)and alt.+shift+del just does like a soft reset.
    01-26-09 03:20 PM
    I've got the icon on the right under the wifi icon and in modules I have no bfs? I've only used QP twice and went right through the reboot both times?
    I wonder if QP is doing something different on the 8350 OS?
    Anyone have any ideas? lotta ? marks...
    01-26-09 04:24 PM
    Could this be because there is a scheduled time set to reboot? Only seemed to happen to me when i schedule a time to reset.

EDIT: I believe this icon might have something to do with QP and whether u scheduled it to do a QP. I scheduled one and it popped up on my storm. Waited for it to do a QP and it dissapeared after. Funny thing was that although it did erase the icon when i uninstalled it through module settings but it also erased the scheduled time to do a QP. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by manny99; 01-31-09 at 02:41 AM. Reason: forgot
    01-31-09 02:32 AM
    I'll uninstall and then put it back in and watch it closer this time, I never used the schedule.
    01-31-09 06:13 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD