I have an unlocked verizon tour that I am using on at&t. Thanks to this forum I have everything working but the Bluetooth. With my work my handheld computer must send data through the bluetooth (I am curently doing it with my 8310 curve with no problem) but I can not get it to send any files. Is there and issue because it is originally Verizon. Like I said I have internet and everything else working but this.
    04-29-10 09:49 PM
    I can send/receive SINGLE files with my Verizon Tour (hybrid OS 5). Using the Media Player's EXPLORE option I pick either send/receive and use the task tray bluetooth icon to select send/receive. So I do not think Verizon has blocked bt access on the Tour. I presume you have successfully paired the devices.
    04-30-10 12:07 PM
    I actually figured it all out last night. It was the op that I was using, I installed the latest update on 4/20 when I first got my new phone and for what ever reason I could not do a data transfer with the Bluetooth. I put version 4.7 or something in and it worked right away. Kinda of a bummer though the new version was pretty cool compared to what I have installed now.
    04-30-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD