So i have some extra money laying around and was looking on craigslist today. I can get a bb storm for about 200- 250 Dollars i was just wondering what you guys think i should go with. I am more leaning towards the storm but give me you opinion. Thanks
    06-07-09 07:10 PM
    for me the g1 was not the phone it should have been , similar to the storm 1

however the storm ..mostly through people at crackberry is now becoming the phone it should have been and would be a better buy

if it's through verizon though a new storm on a new 2 year contract is a $49.99 phone plus the data plan
    06-07-09 07:13 PM
    I've had both and I would go with the g1..loved it just broke and no insurance so..the g1 is sick phone ..once you jailbreak it ..custom themes, also they just ported the htc magic rom for the g1.. You'll love it.. And edge is not that slow...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 07:15 PM
    The storm for sure. The G1 is a ok phone but with all of the improvements of late with the storm it would be a better choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 07:16 PM
    I say G1
    way cooler
    06-07-09 08:53 PM
    G1. It works the way it is supposed to out of the box.
    The Storm has been the source of consternation for many,
    many users because of the hoops you need to jump through
    just to make it halfway usable.
    06-07-09 08:59 PM
    I've had the iphone & G-1 for 5 days each. I sent both back! I liked the BB 8900 better. The only edge I'd give the iphone and G-1 are the screen size & web surfing. The G-1 could've been made alot better.
    06-07-09 09:36 PM
    I've had the iphone & G-1 for 5 days each. I sent both back! I liked the BB 8900 better. The only edge I'd give the iphone and G-1 are the screen size & web surfing. The G-1 could've been made alot better.
    That's all well and good but the OP is not asking about the 8900.
    06-07-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD