i need desperate help, ive unlocked my storm for voice but cant access data, why?
    01-19-11 06:32 AM
    i need desperate help, ive unlocked my storm for voice but cant access data, why?
    What provider was it locked to and what provider are you using it on now? Do you have a data plan with the new provider?
    01-19-11 06:33 AM
    im using it in kenya, under safaricom, i do have the data plan but still no browser!my storm is from verizon.
    01-19-11 06:43 AM
    The service books haven't been sent to the device. Are you able to access the E-Mail Setup application on the device? That will allow you to send the service books.

Make sure that the data plan that you have is the BlackBerry Internet Service data plan.
    01-19-11 07:58 AM
    I have the same problem in Kenya using airtel, unlocked storm from Verizon my service provider says its a problem with Verizon unlocked BBs, is this true and if yes how can I solve it?
    04-26-12 10:18 AM
    Your carrier needs to support BB BIS services for BBM and email. + You need to carry over the old service books to the device in order for it to register on BIS.
    04-26-12 05:18 PM
    I have a blackberry 9530 from Verizon wireless.The problem with this device is that it cannot send the normal service commands like checking my airtime balance e.t.c.I have also subscribed to blackberry services and i get deducted 20 shillings per day(today is the third day
    ) but every time i go to >switch application so i can access the browser this is the message i get(Your device does not currently have any Browser configuration Service book entries,please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device. I reported the issues to the customer care agent and was called by Clarence yesterday at around 5:00 pm we tried all the solutions like putting the Sim to another device)(When we did that the Sim could successfully make the service commands like *144# and other)We tried putting a different Sim card to the BB but it also failed to access the commands after a few minutes,the same happened when i put my Sim back to the BB it worked for 5 or so minute but it failed again.
    How can i sort this problems permanently?
    My carrier is Safaricom.i have called them but they seem to be having no solution at all
    04-26-13 05:08 AM
    any carriers don�t work well with this models, and others models how 9850, 9330, 8530 ....
    04-26-13 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD