I switched carriers thinking my phone was unlocked but apparently it isn't . I came across unlock code calculator and it states to be free, good and legit. Does anyone know? Maybe used it themselves for unlocking a BlackBerry Z10 stl3?

Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 09:30 PM
    Those are for legacy devices.
    01-20-15 09:35 PM
    Those are for legacy devices.

A how to for BlackBerry z10.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 09:36 PM
    So , I am curious ...
    Did you use the free calculator to unlock your phone ?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-21-15 01:58 AM
    I switched carriers thinking my phone was unlocked but apparently it isn't . I came across unlock code calculator and it states to be free, good and legit. Does anyone know? Maybe used it themselves for unlocking a BlackBerry Z10 stl3?

Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    You'll know if your BlackBerry device is unlocked by going into Security, then SIM. At the bottom it'll say phone network lock and all three will say unlocked.

I would be cautious of an unlock site that states it's free, especially when no-one has used or heard of it and to unlock your device they require the phones Personal details.

CrackBerry offer a unlocking service, it will cost you but it's safe. I would recommend that you seek unlocking your device through a safe website like CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 04:18 AM

A how to for BlackBerry z10.

Posted via CB10
    Has anyone used this service before?

Check out IWIK at BBM Channel C002FA57C
    01-21-15 04:51 AM
    You'll know if your BlackBerry device is unlocked by going into Security, then SIM. At the bottom it'll say phone network lock and all three will say unlocked.

I would be cautious of an unlock site that states it's free, especially when no-one has used or heard of it and to unlock your device they require the phones Personal details.

CrackBerry offer a unlocking service, it will cost you but it's safe. I would recommend that you seek unlocking your device through a safe website like CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Didn't they disassociate themselves with the third party they used for CrackBerry Unlocking? Just some business differences? Nothing against that company, I used them a couple times and had no issues (legacy devices), I just thought they had different visions or something.
    01-21-15 04:06 PM
    Didn't they disassociate themselves with the third party they used for CrackBerry Unlocking? Just some business differences? Nothing against that company, I used them a couple times and had no issues (legacy devices), I just thought they had different visions or something.
    I'm not sure, as never needed to unlock my devices, as there already unlocked. But if it's so, just use CrackBerry for example purposes and use a unlocking service that you know people have used and is safe.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 01:11 AM
    Investigate before you buy
    or use a service, don't get bitten... :-)

�   2015 - already in full swing - berry good ...   �
    01-22-15 03:51 AM